Search results

1. 2

One piece bat that is endloaded?

Who would have guessed it? It's been in the 60's and even 70's here in PA the last couple of days. So we decided to give the FP11SY9 32/23oz to our daughter as an early Xmas present. It actually weighs in at 23 7/8 oz. We both like the slightly skinnier handle than the SCN1B and the grip is nice...
  2. 2

Decided to stick with the Synergy line as suggested by someone above. Picked up the fp11sy9. Got a 32/23 & a 33/24 for $179 total online. I figured it was basically two for the price of one, so I'd get the extra weight option and see what she could handle and liked better. Not as endloaded as...
  3. 2

The Rip It Elite wouldn't be legal in USSSA after next year then, right? Are there other one piece, endloaded, composite bats? I mean, I don't care if I get an answer...I only asked to brag! :)
  4. 2

Daughter is 13 yrs old and 5' 3" and 140lbs. She has a 32/22 scn1b as her gamer and swings it easily. (It's mostly USSSA here so her bat may be limited after next season.) Tonight while trying out different bats on the tee, she was swinging an old 32/25 bat and was showing no signs of hitches or...