Search results

1. 2bs-into-1bs

GTG 00moose00 is VGTG!

Sold him a senior stick that he paid for quick. I would do business with him anytime.
  2. 2bs-into-1bs

For Sale 5 Adidas Melee Senior bats for sale

I've got 5 big boy senior sticks for sale as I have decided to unfortunately call it a day. I separated my shoulder a few years back and healed up to play ball again with no issues. However last year I didn't play due to what was going on the world. I decided I needed to lose weight as I got to...
  3. 2bs-into-1bs

GTG dmack

Sold a VGTG board brother a couple LS senior sticks. Great communication and he paid when he said he would. I would deal with him anytime.
  4. 2bs-into-1bs

GTG newsurfer06

Sold a senior stick to this VGTG board bro. Deal went smooth as silk and would deal with again for sure.
  5. 2bs-into-1bs

GTG bboystregs

Sold this VGTG board brother a senior stick. Smooth deal and would deal with anytime.
  6. 2bs-into-1bs

GTG LT44

Sold LT44 a senior stick. Smooth deal in every way. Will deal with him anytime.
  7. 2bs-into-1bs

For Sale SOLD!!! Two LS Hyper senior bats...$125!!!

I've got five senior bats up for sale. Prefer to ship only to the lower 48 states please. SOLD!!! 28oz Adidas Melee 2 EL- Small pebble rattle with unknown number of hits. $100 shipped. SOLD!!! 28oz Hyper Z- Unknown number of hits, but it looks like a lot. $50 shipped. SOLD!!! 28oz Easton...
  8. 2bs-into-1bs

GTG T MAN is VGTG!!!

Sold T MAN a 2016 Hyper Z senior stick. Paid fast and had great communication. Would deal with again.
  9. 2bs-into-1bs

LTTF 30 oz Adidas Melee 2 EL

Anyone have a like new 30oz EL Adidas Melee 2 they'd like to move? Would be willing to buy or trade for it. I have some almost new senior bats I'd do a 2 for 1 on. I can post or text pictures if needed. Thanks.
  10. 2bs-into-1bs

GTG bboystregs

Picked up a Boss T-3 from this VGTG board brother for my son who's picking up slowpitch this year. Very good communication and I would deal with him again!
  11. 2bs-into-1bs

LTB 27oz ASA bat on the cheap

Trying to pick up a good 27oz ASA bat for my son, who is playing for the first time in several years. Doesn't really want to spend a lot. Prefers an end loaded stick if possible. I was thinking a Demarini would be his best bet, but I haven't played ASA for years now. Let me know what you got.
  12. 2bs-into-1bs

GTG JP3 is VGTG!!!

Picked up a nice priced, good shaped Melee2 from the GTG board bro. Would work with again anytime.
  13. 2bs-into-1bs

GTG yank

Sold this GTG board brother a Adidas senior bat. He paid quick and had great communication throughout our deal. Highly recommend working with yank. VGTG!!! Tried to leave feedback in the trader section, but since it was a Adidas bat, it wasn't allowed for some odd reason.
  14. 2bs-into-1bs

GTG bigcat21

Another great deal with Jose. Apparently since I sold him a Dudley, I'm not allowed to leave him feedback in the trader feedback section for each individual. Anyways...I've had multiple deals with Jose and they are always smooth as silk. VGTG board bro!
  15. 2bs-into-1bs

GTG MPT23

Sold this VGTG brother a couple USA Aftermaths. He paid fast and kept up great communication. Would be happy to do business with him anytime. :D
  16. 2bs-into-1bs

LTB 26oz Balanced Adidas Melee

A teammate of mine is looking for a nice 26oz Balanced Adidas Melee senior bat, preferably from 2016. Let me know what's out there. Also might be willing to trade for it. I have a 28oz EL 2016 HyperZ senior stick with around 50 cuts on it. 29oz 2017 Dudley Lightning Legend 2.0 12 inch EL senior...
  17. 2bs-into-1bs

GTG Sweetnlow

Sold this SBF noob a couple senior sticks which he paid for fast and kept in touch with me so I knew they arrived OK. I would deal with him again. :D
  18. 2bs-into-1bs

GTG rat bastard

Sold Matthew a Nighthawk Dually. He paid quick and kept great communication. Highly recommended buyer. VGTG! :D
  19. 2bs-into-1bs

GTG bige2401

Sold Elliot an old school EST. He made payment quick and had great communication through the entire process. VGTG!!!
  20. 2bs-into-1bs

GTG 02 SS

Sold this VGTG brother a very nice USA Aftermath. He paid quick and had great communication. I would deal with him anytime. :D