Search results

1. S

NH Cash Tournament 5/21

12 team max, 5 teams area entered currently. Have Martel and Twardowsky in Merrimack, NH for fields. 2-2 count with a foul, 2 home runs then inning ending, can prebuy 4 per game for $20. Cost is $250 per team with the winner getting $1000. Either PM me here or email...
  2. S

Winter Worlds BLD Vegas

Anybody playing in this D tournament this weekend that's on here? About half our team is out there now and the rest of us are coming today. We came out two years ago, too. Luckily it isn't in the 30s this year. St Joseph Hospital out of NH.
  3. S

Vegas Winter Worlds 12/3 (D)

My team is coming out from NH for this. Could anyone give me a couple fields that they think might be available to hit on Friday during the day/night? Have any of you guys played in this tournament before or are signed up for it this year? Just trying to get a feel for how it has been in the...
  4. S

Bld 12/3

Anybody else going out to Big League Dreams in December? We aren't using our berth to D Worlds this year and are going to head out to this instead I believe. Anybody have any useful information on it?
  5. S

Any Flip Flop rule

Had a game last night where the rain came hard. Umpire continued the game and enforced the flip-flop after the bottom of the 4th. It was a 13 run lead (15 is needed for mercy). He stated he can institute it at any point he wants due to weather. Curious more than anything because I've never...