1. chris21

For Trade ASA 27 Oz Torq with reciept

Sale price??
  2. chris21

Price Check NIW 15 Portent

Utrip version
  3. chris21

Price Check NIW 15 Portent

Hey everyone, I have a NIW Portent 28oz and need a price check on it. I know I can't sell it here, but unsure of its value. Bat is returnable but no receipt. Got it as part of a prize package in a GSL tournament. Any help is greatly appreciated!!
  4. chris21

moving

what postitions and what level did you play for men's?
  5. chris21

Johnnys Lounge Tourney Beaver Dam, WI

hey Shawn, can you put Andy's A+ Painting/Commercial Roofing down for a spot in this....Andy will be contacting you as well...Thanks
  6. chris21

Memorial Day Bash

bump for more looks...I have this posted to help the location advertise the event...not sure on payouts..
  7. chris21

Wisconsin Tournament Series

does winning the state tourney get a paid berth to nationals??
  8. chris21

SP14L3....wow

took an L3 out of the wrapper last night...weather was around 55 by the time I put some swings on it. compression tested at 1750 out of the wrapper, so some good room for improvement. took 50 swings, all with used 52/300 balls. noticed a change in the sound after 10 swings. bat is REAL good...
  9. chris21

Memorial Day Bash

bump this up for more looks..
  10. chris21

Memorial Day Bash

The complex is located approx. 15 minutes from Wisconsin Dells, for those not familiar with it.
  11. chris21

Memorial Day Bash

on the Men's event: ASA bats, Utrip Stadium balls, unlimited HRs. This facility is full turf and the best facility in the Midwest!!
  12. chris21

Memorial Day Bash

Welcome to the Memorial Day Weekend Slugfest! Mens, Womens, and Coed Slowpitch Tournament Date: May 23-25 Entry Fee: $195.00 Format: 3 Game Guarantee - 1 game determines upper and lower division followed by a double elimiation bracket Home Run Derby: On Friday night there will be...
  13. chris21

Looking for some custom sleeves

hit up Shirts and Logos...
  14. chris21

Anything mind blowing coming out?

There will be a 5th exclusive, new release in June as well....ASA is all I really know and it will feature the Team USA guys...
  15. chris21

Homerun Heaven Easter Trny

what ball Lemmer?? still the 44/400??
  16. chris21

Chula Vista Dome Dates

Bubbas won the tournament, followed by Rip City, JBL, Shirts & Logos, Pickle Tree and River City/Bud Light....there were great games all weekend, and everything ran pretty smooth all weekend. Thanks go out to Lemmer, Chula Vista and Woodside Sports Complex (owners of the dome) for a great...
  17. chris21

Chula Vista Dome Dates

Rip City is full of a lot of talent....Bubbas is always really good in this, with Travis Clark and his guys....JBL (Lemmer's team I think) will be good as always....there are a lot of really good squads in this one. Should be a fun weekend for sure. Teams, as a friendly reminder, please be at...
  18. chris21

L4 or L6

very similar barrels....the handle on the L6 is a bit stiffer. I personally prefer the L4, but you can't go wrong with either...and some killer deals out there right now on them..
  19. chris21

L4 or L6

L4 is the goods for sure..