Search results

1. T

Price Check New stamp black/blue 27oz fulk

No pics at the moment but I have a ~150-200 hit nr 27oz fulk. Just seeing what the going rate is for this. Very clean just the normal webbing with these sticks. Thanks for any help.
  2. T

For Sale/Trade Easton 13" 1b glove RHT

SOLD! Up for sale or trade is an Easton first base glove. Very good condition. Broken in ready for use. Have pics on my phone I can text or email. Would be interested in a new stamp utrip bat with money on my end. Sale price is $55 obo. Would prefer to sell. Thanks!
  3. T

New Stamp similar to max utrip recoil?

Hey guys! Ever since my maxload recoil (orange utrip) died I haven't found a miken to bring me back. Was wondering if there are any of the new stamp bats that swing similar? I also swing a maniac 585 for league and love how that feels. On the surface was wondering if the rev ex maxload feels...
  4. T

For Sale/Trade 28oz Black/Blue NIW NR F4

Like the title says. I have a niw nr f4 for sale or possible trade for utrip only sticks (prefer new stamp). Sale price is $85 shipped obo. Thanks for looking.
  5. T

Price Check Black/Blue F4

Dont play asa so sorry if this is a dumb question. Bat is the half black/half blue with the gold outlined F4. NIW and looks to be returnable as there are no marking for no return on the end cap/knob etc. No receipt. Thanks in advance.