Search results

1. thejuggster

Swinging bunt

Back to Four Season where the OG Superdraft was ran!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. thejuggster

LTB 26 or 26.5oz ASA

bat found......and paypal'd
  3. thejuggster

What Easton bat would you want them to remake?

I have been die hard Easton guy since before HS. These 2 my top pick Syn2 CNT+
  4. thejuggster

LTB 26 or 26.5oz ASA

Really really really really really want a SP14L4US. 2014 Easton Border Battle L4 but....I will consider other bats. 1. 26 or 26.5 Endloaded 2. 2 piece 3. Must have 2004 ASA stamp 4. $125 or less please
  5. thejuggster

Cheap safety/sun glasses

I had a set of these last summer when coaching fastpitch. I have been wanting to get some more for this year. I was about to ordered me a dozen at $46 a box. Holy Moly they are on super sale...I will share because I got my 2 dozen ordered...
  6. thejuggster

Softball Dads Question

We started ours at 5 with T-Ball. Played 3 years of little league then moved her to FP. Did 1 year of league FP and then tried her out for travel team, still played league ball all the way thru middle school. The rest has been history. 7 years travel ball and she says she is playing 18U.
  7. thejuggster

Dirty teams and organizations.

Daughter plays 16U, she has 7 years in travel ball. We have ran across one organization (they are largest in state) over the years that has given fastpitch a bad name. Their players play dirty and their parents are horrible, cussing and taunting players. We played one of their 14U teams this...
  8. thejuggster

Ever seen someone tag up on a liner to P?

I have and he got away with it. Hold on...no he didn't...he didn't tag up but still got away with it. Co-ed last Thurs, runner on 1 and 3, 1 out. Batter lines out to the P. Runner on 3rd takes off and does the "oh chit", stops almost half way home, turns takes 2 steps back to 3rd. Our P throws...
  9. thejuggster

For Sale 27oz Nighthawk Robo Load for sale

"robo" load just sounds yucky lol!
  10. thejuggster

Brag Post-Committed

Congrats! 2 thumbs up!!!
  11. thejuggster

For Sale 3 Gray Combats and an OG B-1!

bump for Maria Brink.
  12. thejuggster

Miken Freak Black - ??

My DD loves her Freak FP. She has an absolutely stupid Stealth in her bag, which won't pass compression tests or inspections (crackin' like crazy). She played in tourney last weekend where they don't inspect bats, I suggested the Stealth. She said "nah I am really liking the Freak". Ball comes...
  13. thejuggster

Get a head start on your Trading Pins for Nationals.

We got some pins for Worlds in Panama City Beach, 16U. Heading there this Sat.
  14. thejuggster

Are these 2 bats the same?

My kiddo has Freak Black (34/24 gamer) and 2Legit, not Chill, but 2Legit and Chill suppose to be the same. From where I sit, Freak and 2Legit do sound different. I can feel a big flex in the handle Freak but can not Legit. She says she can feel the barrel compress more with Freak, feels better...
  15. thejuggster

Aluminum bat league question

Don't worry about it, find a PST and drop some bombs.
  16. thejuggster

Get a head start on your Trading Pins for Nationals.

Where you guys doing your Nationals?
  17. thejuggster

1st time in 25 years of softball

my grammar? really? Hey *** boy where is your red ink pen, Ms Johnson? I am just a dumb redneck from Indiana, I am not edJEWmakaded at least not very well! But the greatest thing? Wanna take an IQ test against this illiterate bumpkin? You will probably lose.
  18. thejuggster

Metal bats......A thing of the past?

I use old Betsie about 2 or 3 ABs a week. My 27oz B/G PST. She still hits 44/375s with the best of them.
  19. thejuggster

Well Well Well. What have we here

you a punk!! that's sweet
  20. thejuggster

Got kicked out of game....

read it again the putout is accomplished by holding the ball while touching the base