Search results

1. thejuggster

LTB 26 or 26.5oz ASA

Really really really really really want a SP14L4US. 2014 Easton Border Battle L4 but....I will consider other bats. 1. 26 or 26.5 Endloaded 2. 2 piece 3. Must have 2004 ASA stamp 4. $125 or less please
  2. thejuggster

Cheap safety/sun glasses

I had a set of these last summer when coaching fastpitch. I have been wanting to get some more for this year. I was about to ordered me a dozen at $46 a box. Holy Moly they are on super sale...I will share because I got my 2 dozen ordered...
  3. thejuggster

Dirty teams and organizations.

Daughter plays 16U, she has 7 years in travel ball. We have ran across one organization (they are largest in state) over the years that has given fastpitch a bad name. Their players play dirty and their parents are horrible, cussing and taunting players. We played one of their 14U teams this...
  4. thejuggster

Ever seen someone tag up on a liner to P?

I have and he got away with it. Hold on...no he didn't...he didn't tag up but still got away with it. Co-ed last Thurs, runner on 1 and 3, 1 out. Batter lines out to the P. Runner on 3rd takes off and does the "oh chit", stops almost half way home, turns takes 2 steps back to 3rd. Our P throws...
  5. thejuggster

1st time in 25 years of softball

since my last thread was so crappy and a failure, this one will be worst. In a game this past weekend, in which we got 1st hardware. We had ump's strike zone in the winners bracket champ, was absolutely horrible. Both pitchers were pretty upset. The opposing pitcher was getting the brunt of...
  6. thejuggster

Got kicked out of game....

I got kicked out of a game last night for the first time in over 20 years. Best thing, I wasn't even playing and the ball game was over. Here is what happen: My wife's women's team was in the bottom of the 9th (international tie break), the ball game was tied 8-8, bases loaded with 2 outs...
  7. thejuggster

$1000 fastpitch bats?

Was trolling Egay on lunch cuz I was bored and its just sickening what people try to get you to buy. Do people seriously spend $1000 on a bat? I just seen a NIW 33/23 Easton fp11st10 on Egay for over a $1000. Heck, I think $300 is way too damn much for a bat. If you do buy a $1050 bat for...
  8. thejuggster

Is this bat NOW or am I being too picky?

Bought Carmel an ASA Legit the other night off of FB. First the guy said it was a 26oz NOW NR Legit. When I took it out of the box it was clean but to me it didnt look like it was NOW. 1. Stock grip was gone and hockey tape was old and greasy looking 2. After hockey tape came off I noticed...
  9. thejuggster

Any Team 3 people out there

C Dusty Miller 1 Anthony Cuevas 2 Brian Hill - thejuggster 3 Brian Wert 4 CJ Adams 5 Clifford Ruthstrom 6 David Andrew 7 Duane Leamer 8 Greg Barbre 9 kurtis duden 10 Shawn Powers 11 Zak Shepherd
  10. thejuggster

For Sale/Trade 33" Killer B...

Model: SCN6B Weight: 33/23oz Notes: Just picked it up on Sat from a friend. This bat is in full bomb dropping mode. Its a little loose at the CXN and has stress cracks around the CXN and some around the endcap. You throw a grip on this tank and its ready for battle. My DD swings 34" or it would...
  11. thejuggster

For Sale/Trade Canada BB L4 and a 33" killer B (SCN6B)

sorry people its an L2.... Model: SP14L2C SOLD Weight: 27oz SOLD Notes: Has exactly 19 hits. 10 hits off of tee and used it in 9 ABs this past weekend in a tourney. Great bat but I am a 2 piece guy. SOLD Price: $125 obo (2 bars codes and receipt dated 3-16-15) SOLD Model: SCN6B Weight: 33/23oz...
  12. thejuggster

LTB Both Border Battle Eastons..

WANTED Easton SP14L4US 26.5oz
  13. thejuggster

Also need help on helmet.

My DD moved travel teams couple weeks back. She got badazz Schutt batting helmet with uni's. Her new team will also get her helmet so I decided since I screwed up couple older helmets trying to paint them that I would take it to a local airbrush guy. The guy must have been on crack or meth. I...
  14. thejuggster

For Sale Custom paint Schutt catchers helmet

Schutt catchers helmet. - Custom Schutt paint black w/red and gray flames. Paint job came from Schutt. - Bought brand new last year only used later half of the season. Still in great shape, only has a couple scratch marks on the paint. DD doesn't throw helmet off during catching plays. -...
  15. thejuggster

Gotta love DDs, They think they know it all incl bats.

All the buying, selling, trading to get her some really good bats and some really great bats, she is now the expert. So in a 3 state college exposure tourney (10+ college coaches in which I seen 0) she swings her 2011 Demarini C4i. I asked her why she is swinging that bat, she responds "the...
  16. thejuggster

DD and my homemade drop ball rig

Been wanting to make one of these for years but never got around to getting all the parts. DD and I grabbed couple 2x4's, nails, 4" PVC and some tools and went to town. We have been trying to get her hand speed a lil quicker. Drop ball good easy drill to do that. I got the idea from a Joe...
  17. thejuggster

My first paracord lace fix...

DD has busted the laces on her Zuno FP catcher's glove at least 2 times a year for the last 3 years. No biggie except I lost my good lacing needle earlier this year at a tourney. So I sent my wife (Carmel) on a hunt for a new one...NO FREAKING LUCK. All of the ones she found was the tiny ones...
  18. thejuggster

NSA CoEd Worlds, Columbus, IN????

Anyone going? Right now only 2 teams in UPPER. We are in LOWER (scratch and sniff), think only 11 teams as of today. I seen there was only 4 teams from IN, and rest from surrounding states. Its going to be closest Worlds I have ever played from my house....7 blocks!!!
  19. thejuggster

Finally, tough batting gloves for the DD.

Was trolling around Menards few months back and came across these work gloves. So I tried them playing ball. They felt really good. Lightweight, durable and breath nice. I've used them for few months, and love them. So I have 4 pairs now. $5.00 a piece....hell yes!! So the kiddo came up...
  20. thejuggster

got dropped like a bad habit turning 2 last night.

I am playing SS in league, the ball is hit perfectly between me and P so that I can scoop it up, take few steps and turn 2. Kid standing on 1st is an inexperienced younger kid in his low 20s. He runs 100mph around the bases with blinders on. All I know is that I scooped up the ball, took 2...