Search results

1. M

GSL D Worlds West

Anyone know when D Worlds West is this year? No worlds events are listed on GSL's events page and the only dates I could find through googling are worlds in Florida.
  2. M

E Worlds West

My team qualified for E West Worlds and since this will be my first time going I was wondering if anyone that went to E West Worlds last year remembers what time games started on Thursday? Thanks
  3. M

Recommendation - Entire hand fits inside the glove

Hi all, Looking for a recommendation for a new glove. I play middle infield and had a 12.5" Worth Liberty Advanced but it became too floppy. My favorite feature of the glove (don't know what this is called in glove terminology) is that my entire hand fit inside of the glove, the end of my...
  4. M

Z2K USSSA Grip

I'm looking for the white grip from the Z2K utrip (not sure if it's the same on the ASA model?) if anyone has some laying around? Let me know
  5. M

Miken Triad

I was wondering if anyone with a 26 ounce Triad could tell me how noticeable the end load is? I prefer to swing balanced bats, but don't mind a very slight endload. I saw on the weight thread that it's anywhere between 0.25oz - 1oz. On a retailers website it said 1oz-1.5oz. I'm going to get...
  6. M

Pinckard Gloves

Went to take BP last week, rushing over there I had forgotten my glove. My friend tossed me his backup Pinckard and I immediately fell in love with it and have been using it ever since. Had never heard of the brand before and my friend said it's mostly custom work for teams and he thinks they...
  7. M

San Mateo Winter League

Anyone been playing in it? Probably more rainouts this week...
  8. M

Making the game a farce?

Last night in our winter league game we were up by 20+ in the bottom of the third inning, half of which we got during this current at bat. After a while we are trying to be good sports, taking one bag at a time, not scoring from 2nd on a single, jogging the bases on a ball that could easily be a...