Search results

1. P

Combat dan smith

Had my Combat Dan Smith bat knob break in two. Bat tape kept the knob together. Called Combat wont help me bat out of warranty. Offered to pay them for the fix. No go. Suggestions? Or just tape it back?
  2. P

LTB Combat dan smith

Dan Smith Plague 26oz new or used.
  3. P

Pacific pride

I had some sub dyes made up by PACIFIC PRIDE. I thought it was off SBF cant find any info on them . Can anyone help?
  4. P

For Trade Larry carter legend

Looking to trade a 300-400 hit 28oz Demarini Larry Carter. ground wear. To heavy for this base hitter. Looking for 26 or 27oz Freak Plus or let me know what u have. Receipt dated 01202013.
  5. P

LTB Worth 2009 jeff hall

LTB a Jeff Hall Reload 120. Prefer 26 oz, will think about 27oz. Its the orange and black one.
  6. P

For Sale/Trade Asa rd 28

For sale or trade DEMARINI RD28 ASA 27 OZ. Three hundred cuts very good condition. Would like 350 cash or NIW CARTEL and cash. Send me your email and will send pictures.
  7. P

LTB 26 oz asa

Looking to buy 26 oz bat for girlfriend $120 or less ASA ONLY.
  8. P

LTB Rd28 usssa

Looking to buy a RD28 USSSA 27 OR 26OZ. Good condition $200.00 offered.
  9. P

GTG GTG buyer kaveman

Paid quickly. Will hopefully deal with more people like him.
  10. P

GTG coolluvr4u1976 gtg.

Grear buyer and seller. Shipped and received in one week.
  11. P

For Sale/Trade Miken freak 98

FREAK 98 for sale or trade for USSSA BAT. 500-600 SWINGS. Has set in bat bag for years note the end of the bat wear. Knob has hairline crack as pictures will show. To buy $200.00. New to photobucket if need pictures email me at [email protected].
  12. P

LTTF Dc psycho

Looking to trade for DC PSYCHO 26 or 27 oz. I have a 27 oz FREAK 2nd batch, and a 27 oz FREAK 98. Both in good condition FREAK is very hot and freak 98 had a new cap put on it. A little excess glue left, replaced cap after it broke. Of course never altered.
  13. P

Demarini stadium review

Hit 2 rounds of thirty balls. Balls were practice evils. Bat might be the hottest non ultra I have ever swung. The 2nd 15 balls put 6 out and I am not a homerun hitter. The other bats swung were COMBAT PLAGUE DAN SMITH and MIKE PSYCHO FLEX/ Side note was impressed also with REEBOKS ASA and UTRIP...
  14. P

For Trade LTB some pants.

I need one pair sz 38 and one sz 44. Would like white with black or red braid. Or something like a Boombah with red and black in it.
  15. P

Psych or Freak Plus?

I am returning my Psycho balanced9warranty). Broke after 2-2500 hits. Was thinking of trying Freak Plus they offer, Any feedback. Looked on bat reviews on the Plus, not much there. Suggestions?
  16. P

Ebay

Is it just me, when u are bidding on a bat on ebay and someone wants to pay full price for the bat it pisses me off. If I wanted to pay full price I would buy it for that amount not go on ebay. Am I the only one. A so called newbie but been lurking for 6 years.
  17. P

For Sale Mizuno crush and rage

Have original CRUSH AND RAGE FOR SALE. $200.00 for both. Crush has less then 300 hits on it any chips and scratches are from sitting in garage for 2 years and in and out of bat bag. Original grip on CRUSH. Rage has between 5-600 hits on it. Same as crush most scratches are from being in garage...