Search results

1. 3rdFoul

GTG Mild Sauce

Sold a bat to Mild Sauce. Deal went smoothly, he paid fast, and good communication both ways to ensure all went way.
  2. 3rdFoul

For Sale SBZ214-AE z2k ASA 27EL

SBZ214-AE Z2K ASA 27EL approx 30hits, returnable no receipt. No rattles or wobbles. Hockey tape grip. $130 No trades.
  3. 3rdFoul

For Sale SCX3 Extended 27

$140 SCX3 Extended 27oz for sale. Lots of paint wear and chips. No rattles or cracks. Stamps are maybe 40% as seen in pics.
  4. 3rdFoul

Moldy

This one was fairly gross. So much mold and the lace crumbled when I touched it. Warned the owner to watch the lace holes to ensure the actual leather doesn't give. I initially started with 1/4" on the fingers, but changed out to 3/16" because the lace holes were so small. Yes square knot...
  5. 3rdFoul

Bad QC

Does anyone know if LS is still taking bad QCs back if reciept expired? My guess is no since it lasted more then a year, but wanted to check if anyone knew.
  6. 3rdFoul

First glove restoration.

My second glove relace: I talked my sister into letting me practice on her glove, the same glove she has used since the early 90's in highschool. Needless to say, she has grown attached to it over the past 25 years and currently uses it for CoRec and Womens. I didn't tell her everything I...
  7. 3rdFoul

GTG plankton22

Plankton22 purchased a bat from me...was decisive, paid immediately and even paid PayPal fees without me having to ask. Bat was shipped fast and deal went smoothly.
  8. 3rdFoul

For Trade Z1000 ASA 26 Maroon/Silver

Looking for a 27 EL ASA Z1000 or Z2000 (prefer Z1000) Trading a 26 ASA Z1000 maroon and silver, no receipt. 400-500 hits, no rattles, no wobbles, normal graphic wear for amount of hits. Will post pics tonight.
  9. 3rdFoul

GTG bradblah

Shipped fast, bat accurately described with great price. Thanks for the PST XTRA!
  10. 3rdFoul

LTB LTB Worth PST XTRA XPSTX SS 28

LTB Worth PST XTRA XPSTX SS 28 Please PM with pics, condition and price. Only looking for the XTRA.
  11. 3rdFoul

GTG ATL Rookie is gtg

Purchased a bat from ATL Rookie, received as described and delivered fast. Would definately do business with him again.
  12. 3rdFoul

sb105e red el catalyst

I just purchased a sb105e red el catty and it did not have the 2013 usssa stamp. If there a specific place to purchase to get with the new stamp?
  13. 3rdFoul

TPS Inertia SB17E

Who's got some information for me for an old TPS intertia sb17e, black with red inertia. Barrel says MASS X SPEED and has a Team TPS graphic on taper. It doesn't have an ASA stamp, and I can not find that model as approved in the ASA certification list. Does anyone have the year made...
  14. 3rdFoul

For Sale Boombah D Max Navy/V.Gold/White 32/36

New in plastic D-Series Maxed Navy V.Gold/White size: 32/36 $30
  15. 3rdFoul

For Sale SB72N Black Nexus 26

For sale: Back up for sale: SB72N black Nexus 26oz $90 shipped via usps priority w/ confirmation and insurance. about 250 hits scratches from dirt and a small paint chip on the taper. No rattles, cracks, zippering, etc. purchased from filthdog...
  16. 3rdFoul

For Sale Tpx fl1275c

Louisville Slugger FL1275C 12.75" Flare For sale only. Condition: 1. Used only for warm-ups 2. Still not broken in, pocket just starting to form and have been shoe-shining the heel. 3. Glove leather has not been treated $80 shipped. Link to glove, actual pictures up later. FL1275C
  17. 3rdFoul

For Sale og ASA Catalyst (Green) 26oz

ASA og Catalyst (Green) 26oz. $100 (sold for $85) No cracks, rattles, sharkteeth...just lots and lots and lots and lots of graphic wear. The ASA sticker is still visable as seen in pics. Catty1 Catty2 Catty3
  18. 3rdFoul

GTG Frisco Kid

Frisco Kid purchased an ogRT, asked all the right questions and paid quickly when he decided he wanted it. Deal went smoothly and would do business with again.
  19. 3rdFoul

GTG Hammerhead

HAMMERHEAD purchased a PST XTRA from me, great communication and paid quick. Deal went smooth and would do business with again.
  20. 3rdFoul

GTG Schroedzilla

Schroedzilla purchased a glove from me, paid quick and deal went smooth.