Search results

1. second2noone

Anyone need a player this weekend 6/26/21

I play OF/1B/C. Also Seniors. thanks. HMU.
  2. second2noone

Available in socal

I'm available this Saturday 7/27 to play PSTS or GSL States. Decent bat and glove. I play OF. thx.
  3. second2noone

LTB Easton L4.0 Green and Black or Easton L4 border battle

Let me know if anyone has one to sell. Looking for L4.0 in 27 oz. or the L4 BB in 27.5 oz. PM me. thanks.
  4. second2noone

So Cal available 8/6

Let me know if anyone needs 1. I'm available to play in LA/ OC area 8/6. I'm lefty and play 1b, OF.
  5. second2noone

For Sale 4 Dodger Tickets & Parking July 9 at 415pm

Games is Dodgers vs Padres on July 9 at 4:15pm. I'm selling 4 Dodger tickets and preferred parking included. Each ticket price is $140 and parking so total package is $580. Great seats. Section 10FD. I believe this is basically field level. See picture for how close you are. I'm selling for...
  6. second2noone

Demarini Return

Hey Guys, Need your help. I have a CL22 blue/white return. What can I return it for right now? Also, what bat would you recommend i get? I like endloaded stiff like afermath. Any of the new bats like this? thanks. also ASA or utrip is fine?
  7. second2noone

Dublin, Ohio

I'm out here for a few days. I'm curious where do you guys play? Great weather out here.
  8. second2noone

minion

Would love to get a minion full sub. Anyone doing these?
  9. second2noone

Deamarini CL22 2015

I wanted to ask you Demarini experts about the CL22 2015. I started to get a crack that looks like a "z". Wondering if this is a paint crack or she's done. Has this happened to any of yours? Sorry don't have a pix at this time.
  10. second2noone

Easton Helmer L4 Green and black

I have one 2014 L4 i need to get replacement for. I have a receipt. Do you know right now what bat i can get in return? Are the new eastons just as hot as last year's?
  11. second2noone

Worst Inning against

I just experienced the worst inning against us last week. A team we played scored 28 runs in 1 inning. I think they batted around at least 3 times. They went middle too and almost killed our pitcher on like 5 lasers at least. It was open field and guys were just mashing...Guys were tired and...
  12. second2noone

Has this happend to you?

Played in Scamcom over the weekend. The worst tourney. First off you only get 1 ASA game ball. Whoever hits that out afterwards, you have to provide your own ASA balls. Height is 6-10 feet with pitcher's safety out box. It's crazy some of the other teams then provide gold dot and other hard...
  13. second2noone

cool story to share

Played in a tourney. the tourney director says after 1 game we are too good so he moves us up from lower lowers to upper lowers. ok whatever. I always think the other teams are better anyways. Just weird he moves us after the tourney started. My team never wins and we never make playoffs...
  14. second2noone

For Sale Ucla red sox honda classic apparel

Near new condition Red Sox Pullover XL Nike no tags $50 gifted- Uploaded with ImageShack.com Uploaded with ImageShack.com Callaway Short sleeve drifit light blue brand new with tags $30 gifted Uploaded with ImageShack.com Uploaded with ImageShack.com UCLA Reebok Pullover XL worn a...
  15. second2noone

For Sale Red Sox ULCA Pullovers and other stuff

Near new condition Red Sox Pullover XL Nike no tags $50 gifted- Uploaded with ImageShack.com Uploaded with ImageShack.com Callaway Short sleeve drifit light blue brand new with tags $30 gifted Uploaded with ImageShack.com Uploaded with ImageShack.com UCLA Reebok Pullover XL worn a few times...
  16. second2noone

For Sale Brand New Maui Jim MAKAHA Breakwall Sunglasses

Brand New Maui Jim MAKAHA Breakwall Sunglasses Really sleek comfortable Maui Jim Makaha or Breakwall Sunglasses for mainly sale or trade. These are new in box sealed. I believe the frame and lens to be black. They are perfect for softball, golf, fishing, casual, etc. . THe best sunglasses i...
  17. second2noone

For Sale Softball and Golf Stuff

I have a bunch of softball, baseball, and golf stuff. I appreciate the interests but not looking to trade unless it favors my side and would only trade for bats. Just needing the cash right now. TPS Z Nation Hoodie with Lime Green writing brand new XL SOLD Brand new elite long sleeve...
  18. second2noone

Warning Track Power

I was wondering if any of you experienced this. So I was about 5'11'' 190 LBS about 3 months ago. I had decent power and would jack some. :D I was getting fat and wanted to get in shape. :eek: I was working out with weights maybe 2 or 3 times a week. So fast forward to 3 months from...
  19. second2noone

LS Z-2000 ASA- Am I screwed?

Let me know what you think. I was playing in 60 degree weather (very cold in Socal I know) and took this out of wrapper and maybe put 30 hits on it. I looked at the barrell and have this vertical line on the barrell. Let me know if this is a crack or not. thanks. Can I keep swinging or is it...
  20. second2noone

For Sale Z-1000 Z1K 2012 Endloaded ASA

Selling brand new in wrapper Z-1000 2012 Endloaded ASA 28 oz. Sorry no receipt but it is returnable. Would sell $180 OBO paypal gifted or you add 3%.