Search results

1. donovan106

For Sale 2017 Miken Freak 30

Checking on the status of this bat
  2. donovan106

LTB Sports Memorabilia

Always looking to pick up sports memorabilia in either signed cards, baseballs, jerseys, photos. I look at any sport but generally prefer more modern players. Ideally, I would like an item to be authenticated by a major authentication company. Please let me know if you have anything available.
  3. donovan106

Z4 ASA / Solo Z ASA

Do either of these bats have the disc in them? I can't seem to find much information on these bats these days. My guess is that the Z4 ASA does have the disc in it since it's dual stamped. I am not sure about the Solo Z ASA though.
  4. donovan106

GTG magda2 is GTG

Purchased a bat from him and the bat arrived as described and was shipped quickly. Very good to go.
  5. donovan106

Not GTG dlromero32 - Payment declined/Bat not returned

The OG Z2000 USSSA bat arrived yesterday in the mail. It looks fine and in the same shape when I shipped it over a month ago.
  6. donovan106

From what I am told by him, he is shipping the bat back to me today. That certainly does look like my bat in the picture, it is hard to tell what kind of Z2k he's using with it being a black and white picture. I did have a Lizard Skin on the bat, but he said he changed it out.
  7. donovan106

I haven't gone to PayPal yet, but I imagine since it was an eCheck they won't be able to do much. I sent the bat myself before it cleared. I had never had a payment like that not go through before. I definitely won't be doing that ever again. Mainly I am just hoping to stop him from doing...
  8. donovan106

dlromero32 - David Romero He has his Read receipt option enabled on his iMessages as well and I have seen him on Softball Fans through his profile as recent as 5/5/16. 4/14/16 (Thursday) - Agreed to $140 on my OG Z2000 USSSA 26 oz. He sent PayPal right as we agreed to our numbers. I...
  9. donovan106

For Sale/Trade OG Z2k/Freak Black/Super Z

Top the top...want to get the Super Z moved. Price update.
  10. donovan106

For Sale ASA Z3000 Slowpitch 28oz EL

Is this bat still available?
  11. donovan106

For Sale/Trade 2013 Mercy, 2015 OG Aftermath both 26 oz

PM sent on the Mercy
  12. donovan106

I'll have to find the receipt, but it is from around last Fall maybe.
  13. donovan106

For Sale 2014 JUGGY 27oz

Any trades being entertained?
  14. donovan106

Updated prices and pm's returned.
  15. donovan106

Updated with adjusted prices...
  16. donovan106

For Sale *J3a,juggys,flipper,bombardier*

Weights and prices?