Search results

1. donovan106

LTB Sports Memorabilia

Always looking to pick up sports memorabilia in either signed cards, baseballs, jerseys, photos. I look at any sport but generally prefer more modern players. Ideally, I would like an item to be authenticated by a major authentication company. Please let me know if you have anything available.
  2. donovan106

Z4 ASA / Solo Z ASA

Do either of these bats have the disc in them? I can't seem to find much information on these bats these days. My guess is that the Z4 ASA does have the disc in it since it's dual stamped. I am not sure about the Solo Z ASA though.
  3. donovan106

GTG magda2 is GTG

Purchased a bat from him and the bat arrived as described and was shipped quickly. Very good to go.
  4. donovan106

Not GTG dlromero32 - Payment declined/Bat not returned

dlromero32 - David Romero He has his Read receipt option enabled on his iMessages as well and I have seen him on Softball Fans through his profile as recent as 5/5/16. 4/14/16 (Thursday) - Agreed to $140 on my OG Z2000 USSSA 26 oz. He sent PayPal right as we agreed to our numbers. I...
  5. donovan106

For Sale/Trade OG Z2k/Freak Black/Super Z

OG Z2000 USSSA Balanced 26 oz - QC # is missing, unknown number of hits, slight wobble in handle, no receipt, returnable. It has a good amount of field wear. - $170 obo. Super Z USSSA Balanced 26 oz - Around 100 hits, returnable w/ receipt - $140 obo Freak Black 26 oz - Unknown number of...
  6. donovan106

For Sale/Trade OG Z2k/Freak Black/Super Z

OG Z2000 USSSA Balanced 26 oz - QC # is missing, unknown number of hits, slight wobble in handle, no receipt, returnable. It has a good amount of field wear. - SOLD Super Z USSSA Balanced 26 oz - Around 100 hits, returnable w/ receipt - SOLD Freak Black 26 oz - Unknown number of hits, small...
  7. donovan106

For Sale/Trade OG Z2000 Dual BAL/Super Z Dual BAL

I am the original owner of both of these bats. The OG Z2k has the original grip and the Super Z has a Lizard Skin. OG Z2000 Dual Stamp Balanced 26 oz returnable no receipt (aprox 700 hits). Bat has a good amount of field wear, but otherwise is in good shape. - Sold Super Z Dual Stamp Balanced...
  8. donovan106

Price Check Super Z Dual Stamp / OG Z2000 Dual Stamp

Can I get a price check on these two bats? Super Z Dual Stamp 26 oz Balanced (75 swings) OG Z2000 Dual Stamp 26 oz Balanced (700 swings)
  9. donovan106

For Trade Z3000 asa 27 el

The bat has about 50 hits on it and has some light scuff marks. The OG grip has been replaced and it is returnable with a receipt from a couple weeks ago. I'm looking to trade it for a Z3000 ASA 27 Balanced, the only other trade I would be willing to consider is a Z2000+.
  10. donovan106

For Sale Z2000 USSSA RI 26 oz EL

Trying to make some room in my bag for the new 3k's. I am the original owner of the bat, it has a receipt dated from 7/1/2013 and is returnable. The bat has some scuff marks which can be seen in the pictures. The OG grip is gone and replaced with a grip n rip lite and a Lizard Skins grip. The...
  11. donovan106

Z2000 RI Grip

What are your thoughts on the new grip / foam cone under the grip?
  12. donovan106

Infielder's Glove

What's the smallest glove you guys use for infield (SS/2B)? I don't play in the infield anymore, but I may get moved there on my rec league team. I have a A2000 1786 back home in Chicago that I never brought with me when I moved to AZ. I think it's a 11.5, but I'm not sure if it would be ok to...
  13. donovan106

Arizona Louisville Sluggers

I know that SwinginDemon had a couple demo bats going around of the Z-2000. For anyone in the Greater Phoenix area that wants to try a Z-2000 out. I'm more than willing to come over and let you use mine for league or bring it to a batting practice session. The bat I have is an ASA Balanced 26 oz...
  14. donovan106

GTG tpkelley66 is GTG

Paid quickly and communicated very well during the whole process. Would gladly do business again.
  15. donovan106

TPS Z-2000 ASA Balanced Review

I normally swing Combat's, Easton's and Demarini's. My go to bat was my CF3, OG Extended or my SCN9 Stealth. I swing for base hits, hit the gaps pretty well and go opposite pretty easily. Weight: 26 oz Balanced - Feels pretty close to what it should be, I don't have a scale here, but feels...
  16. donovan106

For Sale/Trade Demarini/Easton/Combat

I'm pretty much looking to sell these bats, I just have a few too many right now. Only trades I'm interested in are 26 oz Z1000/Z2000 or a nice glove. If my prices are off just let me know. Also, if you need closer pictures of a certain bat please pm me. Send payment as Gift or cover the 3%...
  17. donovan106

Looking for a tournament team in Phoenix, AZ

I'm looking to pick up a tournament team here in Phoenix. My two rec league teams have gotten better over the years, but they're about as good as they're going to get (E/D level). I just need something more competitive. I'm usually in the OF (one of the center positions), good speed and an...
  18. donovan106

For Sale/Trade Easton/Combat/DeMarini

Easton SCX3 Extended 26 oz - It has about 500 hits on it, some end cap wear and about 95% of the stamps are visible. Some scratches and wear on the bat. I am only willing to trade this for a SCN3 in either 26 or 27 oz and will add cash if needed. Combat Spike Baker 26 FL - About 250 hits on it...
  19. donovan106

For Trade Trying to condense my bat bag

Easton SCN9 26 oz - (Traded to sparky930) Combat Spike Baker 26 FL - It has about 250-350 hits. Webbed up nicely, has some paint flaking off in spots and near the end cap. Some of this is from the balls we used to play with and the fields. DeMarini CF4 ST 33/23 - Has about 125-150 hits on it...
  20. donovan106

Paint Crack?

I just got a DeMarini CF4 last week. It has about 60-70 hits on it so far. I had noticed this small crack or paint crack tonight. It's definitely under the clear coat because I can't catch it with my finger nail, but I can feel a very slight ridge in the small area around the crack.