Search results

1. H

NorCal Roll call troll....

i have a feeling i know who you play with and who you are....why you talking $^@! bro? i play with who i want to play with because thats who i want to play with......now you made it a point to tell people youre bringing some ringers to win a t shirt on fridaynights? great....good for you.. but...
  2. H

new stamp mv1

anyone ad a chance to swing it yet?
  3. H

if easton doesnt come out hard in '12

as a loyal easton guy for the last 6 yrs i have not been impressed lately....by neither products nor customer service...in the last 3 weeks ive gotten to swing a J2, stadium, and a VX2...hands down the most fun ive had in bp in a long time...if easton doesnt come out strong in their next line of...
  4. H

swung the vx2 finally...

as an easton guy i have to abmit...the vx2 is an incredible bat...ive had the rdu, swung a cartel, and currently own a stadium...the vx2 imo outhits them all. easily the funnest bat ive swung minus the U2. hats off to demarini for putting out an oustanding line of bats...if the new eastons dont...
  5. H

For Trade mayhem xl 26

i have a 26 oz xl with approx 100+ hits...no webbing...no rattle...looking for a 26 or 27 stadium in like shape....
  6. H

For Trade worth mayhem xl for a 27 stadium....

i have a 26 oz mayhem xl...about 100+ hits.....no webbing...no rattle...looking for a 26 or 27 stadium in like condition....
  7. H

be gentle fellas....

well, here goes not only my 1st bp vid but also my 1st extended bp session since rehabbing my shoulder. absolutely felt awkward and totally out of sync...felt asthough i wasnt transferring weight as comfortable as i should and generally felt sloppy...using this as a baseline of sorts to improve...
  8. H

Had a horrible night...(rant)

had my truck broke into last night at the park....i got took for 4 sticks....2cnt+ ri's, resmondo titan, and an og Flex....dont need to say im pissed...on all my eastons under the grips youll find the initials PP/john316 engraved....have fun swinging them you POS!!
  9. H

For Sale/Trade price /trade value for a 400ish hit rd28U (27oz)

just wondering what i can get in a trade....not really interested in selling...yet...LOL
  10. H

roger huerta fallout?

any of you guys think his street fight will effect his career? i personally think he did the right thing...whether local authorities and dana feel the same way is up in the air.
  11. H

mrs hatemail is upset...

wife came home from her teams preseason meeting and shes pretty well pissedoff. which isnt good for hatemail. :( shes upset that their team manager has asked everyone on the team to "donate " an extra $50 to go towards team bats. my wife stepped up and said it was way too much besides there are...
  12. H

price check for utrip rd28, 28 oz nr...

just wondering what these are going for as far as cash or trade value.
  13. H

whats a dad to do?

heart sank today. my 8 yr old boy is an absolute stud. plays a div up from his age group, lefty with a sweet swing, runs the bases like a deer, and a vacuum at ss. problem is he just doesnt wanna play anymore. rather take guitar lessons. my 6 yr old boy loves baseball but bless his lil soul...
  14. H

salvo 1st hand 2morro

hit at the cages lastnight with my stz1 connexion. fella walked up and asked if i was willing to trade since his league went to metal. asked what he had and he pulled out a FLEX and SALVO. i said...."that blue bat looks cool...ill take that one" obviously i was banking that the old fella didnt...
  15. H

would you give up the field?

i took bp this morning with 3 friends. we each had 3 rounds of about 40 balls each, which is all we do everytime. dad walks up with his 2 young boys, about 8-10 yrs old and asks how much longer we have. my douche buddy says we just started and were gonna be here for "hours". dad says" you guys...
  16. H

For Trade 27FLoz DS with less than 30 hits....

i have a 27FL DS with less than 30 hits....all off a tee. looking for a 27 oz CNT+ RI in simliar condition for trade.