Search results

1. chpr10j

S and L materials

JJ23 is the best. Have multiple jerseys with this material and would never go to anything else. Everyone always asked where we got our jerseys from because they love the look and feel. Also the best company to work with!!
  2. chpr10j

design timing

Fast, and awesome to work with. I will never use another company. They've treated me great.
  3. chpr10j

Davis Relacing Glove Pics

Thanks! Want to thank you for doing such a great job on my glove! Finally got to use it over the weekend and it's so much better now! Low cost and very quick turn around. I have many people asking where I got it done, which is sure to lead to more jobs for you! Thanks again!
  4. chpr10j

Feedback on Capire Custom Gloves

I take it your happy with it? Any suggestions? I've read some complaints about the laces feeling like more plastic than leather. What do you think? I appreciate your feedback.
  5. chpr10j

Feedback on Capire Custom Gloves

I am thinking about pulling the string on a custom Capire glove. I've had my current glove for about 13 years (Nokona). I've been flirting with a custom glove for a couple of years. Looked at a bunch of different options, but seems like Capire offers the most custom options at a decent price...
  6. chpr10j

2014 Uniforms

Definitely Shirts and Logo's
  7. chpr10j

Early Bird Co-Ed Tourney April 27th & 28th in Putney, VT

I have 2 spots left open for the Zooters Softball Early Bird Co-Ed Tournament in Putney, VT on April 27th & 28th. Entry fee is $125. 8 teams Max. Guaranteed 4 games. If anyone is interested or has any questions either shoot me a PM or email me at [email protected]
  8. chpr10j

Lets see those 2013 uniforms...

I was thinking the same thing, LOL
  9. chpr10j

Bag tags, koozies, and towels?

Email Joe from ShirtsandLogos at [email protected], he will definitely take care of you. Best company I've dealt with!
  10. chpr10j

B3/L4/triad/flipper/DB275/z1000 vs. 52/300 review

....and we continue to wait....
  11. chpr10j

For Sale (12) Dozen Trump Stote, ASA, optic yellow, 44/375, synthetic cover

Our league here in Brattleboro, VT is switching over to the new ball ASA will be switching to next year. We currently have (12) dozen brand new in wrapper Trump Stote, ASA, optic yellow, 44/375, synthetic cover left over from last year that we are looking to sell at our cost of $30 a dozen. If...
  12. chpr10j

(12) Dozen Trump Stote, ASA, optic yellow, 44/375, synthetic cover ball for sale

Our league here in Brattleboro, VT is switching over to the new ball ASA will be switching to next year. We currently have (12) dozen brand new in wrapper Trump Stote, ASA, optic yellow, 44/375, synthetic cover left over from last year that we are looking to sell at our cost of $30 a dozen. If...
  13. chpr10j

best team uniform deals

I've been working with Shirts and Logos and the experience has been awesome!
  14. chpr10j

League cost

$500 team sponsor fee, plus $50 player fee for 18 games season, nice fields (including brand new 300', lighted, fenced field for this year), 18 game balls provided, two umps per game.
  15. chpr10j

Is ASA going to the 52 300 for the summer of 2013?

Because our state tournament will be using the new ball this year, our league is going to be using it now also.
  16. chpr10j

Free Team Uniform Give a Way

Team Name - Zooters City & State - Brattleboro, VT Point of Contact Name and Email Address -Fred Smith, [email protected] Level of Play and Association - ASA D
  17. chpr10j

Sponsorship Letter

I would love a copy also at [email protected] Thanks!