Search results

1. JC Nails

GTG kspec24 is GTG!

Sold him a DC-41...quick payment and good communication! Would definitely deal with him again!
  2. JC Nails

For Sale Miken DC-41 Supermax 27oz. 2-piece USSSA with receipt

BAT IS SOLD Bat has about 50 hits on it...Great bat with tremendous exit speed. Overall great shape with a few ground scratches from the rough fields I play on...you can see this the most on the knob. The 1.5 oz. endload is a bit too much for my jacked up shoulder. I purchased the bat on...
  3. JC Nails

2014 Derby Boys USSSA crack?

Took 20 swings and noticed this. Would you consider this a crack, or should I keep swinging it?
  4. JC Nails

For Sale SX3 fielding glove SX0915 12.5"

VERY nice condition SX3 Pro Series Model SX0901. T-Trapeze. This Pro Series glove features a conventional back and a Professional Two Piece Trapeze Webbing, which utilizes a deep pocket. Made with Heart of the Hide leathers that provides a smooth look and sure to last long. Asking for $95 shipped
  5. JC Nails

GTG larryp is GTG+

Sold larryp a bat, good communication, quick payment, smooth transaction. Would definitely deal with him again. larryp is GTG+
  6. JC Nails

GTG blackbullitt is GTG+

Sold a bat to him - easy negotiation, quick payment, and great communication. Would definitely deal with him again,
  7. JC Nails

For Sale Demarini CL22 Stadium USSSA 28oz. & 27oz. Miken 4 The Fallen Triad USSSA with receipt

Demarini CL22 Stadium USSSA 28oz. in excellent condition. Returnable no receipt. $160. CL22 SOLD I am also selling a returnable 27oz. Miken 4 The Fallen Triad USSSA with receipt dated 8/4/13. About 300 hits. $160 for this one as well. PRICE DROP TO $130 for Triad Triad SOLD Will sell both...
  8. JC Nails

For Sale Miken Triad 4 the Fallen 27oz Returnable w/ receipt S4FALU

Miken 4 The Fallen Triad USSSA with receipt dated 8/4/13. About 300 hits. $160. PRICE DROP TO $130 Triad Sold CL22 SOLDI am also selling a returnable, no receipt Demarini CL22 Stadium USSSA 28oz. in excellent condition. $160 for this one as well. Will sell both for $285.
  9. JC Nails

For Sale Demarini CL22 Stadium USSSA 28oz.

Demarini CL22 Stadium USSSA 28oz. in excellent condition. Returnable no receipt. $160. CL22 SOLD I am also selling a returnable 27oz. Miken 4 The Fallen Triad USSSA with receipt dated 8/4/13. About 300 hits. $160 for this one as well. PRICE DROP in Triad to $130 Triad SOLD Will sell both...
  10. JC Nails

For Sale Combat Wanted 27oz. Utrip 2014

BAT SOLD LOCALLY I just picked this up new and it is too heavy for me (scale weight is 28.2 oz.) It is returnable with no receipt. It is marked a 27oz. bat, but the scale weight is 28.2...beast of an endload in it. Less than 10 hits. Looking for $165 shipped. Price drop $135 shipped PM...
  11. JC Nails

For Sale Easton Connexion ST1-Z 34in 26oz

SOLD Easton Connexion ST1-Z 34in 26oz in very good condition. Tape grip. No dents, cracks, or rattles. $120 shipped
  12. JC Nails

For Sale Easton Connexion ST1-Z 34in 26oz

SOLD Easton Connexion ST1-Z 34in 26oz in very good condition. Tape grip. No dents, cracks, or rattles. $120 shipped
  13. JC Nails

For Sale Miken Triad 4 the Fallen 27oz Returnable w/ receipt S4FALU

BAT SOLD LOCALLY 27oz. Miken 4 The Fallen. About 200 hits on it, in excellent shape. Receipt dated 08/04/2013 Looking for $170 shipped.
  14. JC Nails

Worth Freedom 12.5" WF125 Modification?

A buddy of mine is selling a Worth Freedom glove. I know these are not as nice as the Liberty gloves; but it seems like the fit and quality of the glove are decent. However, the pocket seems a little lacking. I was wondering what the overall consensus is on whether this would be a good...
  15. JC Nails

For Sale/Trade Easton Zcore SC500 Redline Model SZ5-Z 34/26

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1325112
  16. JC Nails

For Sale/Trade Easton Zcore SC500 Redline Model SZ5-Z 34/26

SOLD 26oz Easton Z-Core SC500 SZ5-Z in very good condition. No dents, waves or cracks and end cap is solid. Hard to find 26oz. Tape grip. Sell $130 OBO gifted or add fees. Will consider 26oz/27oz/28oz trades (new stamp composite u-trip).
  17. JC Nails

GTG Dirty sancho GTG+

Great communication, fast payment, smooth transaction. Good dude!
  18. JC Nails

Ghost Recon Logo Shirts - team set

My team wore these shirts for 4 games, and they have been washed four times...there is no signs of wear on them...they look like new. They are 100% polyester with vinyl logos. Brand name is Pennant Sportswear. I have the following #/sizes available: Large - 14, 15, 26, 27 XL - 10, 26, 32 -...
  19. JC Nails

For Sale Ghost Recon/ Ghost Runners 12 jersey team set

My team wore these shirts for 4 games, and they have been washed four times...there is no signs of wear on them...they look like new. They are 100% polyester with vinyl logos. Brand name is Pennant Sportswear. I have the following #/sizes available: Large - 14, 15, 26, 27 XL - 10, 26, 32 -...
  20. JC Nails

Combat LFFP3 Weird Scratch or Crack?

My daughter received this bat new this year. I was cleaning it last night, and noticed these weird marks right on the sweetspot. At first I thought it was a crack that was spider webbing out and ending in a jagged shark tooth-like crack. I can fit my fingernails in the groove of the...