Search results

1. D

Ideas

I repsect every artist out here for their time and work but if any artist want to mess around i have an idea of a logo maybe that can make it reality PM me and we can go from there (this is just a throw around mockup)
  2. D

Deaf regionals in utah

It was a fun tourney my team came in 2nd losing to Nor Cal (Hoys Boys) 28-5 in the championship game. We killed nearly every team averaging at least 22 runs and giving up only 10 runs in 7 games except against nor cal in the ship. Hopefully we will do better for nationals coming in august in...
  3. D

buy in

NES wont do singles so trying to get 12 interested in doing a buy in of the nordkap lime green jersey!
  4. D

Looking for a tournament team to play on for 2013

if any of u guys know a tourney team that might can use a extra player i would love to play i play 3B/C/EH hit me up! :)
  5. D

Mayhem LOGO

can someone do me a solid and have any access to the design that is on the mayhem bats? would like to have my team lettering the way it was made on there
  6. D

power ranger mock ups

i will do a buy in of this if i get enough interests let me know lets get 10 at least support a good cause for a deaf coed softball team!
  7. D

would you be interested?

im going to do a buy in to help a deaf coed team to fund for uniforms this is actually gonna be a pretty cool one and totally different SnL will do the mockup and i will post it on here to see how many would be interested! stay posted:D
  8. D

Coed League

does anyone know a good coed league in phoenix area?
  9. D

whos interested?

So since winter is coming in and i thought i would take it up with the board see if anyone wants in on this ill be putting in orders for a full sub dye sweatpants with demarini logo and the swagger-like style let me know if anyone would be up for one not sure of the cost and so
  10. D

picture of the deaf team DeMarini

heres a picture of the team i ran this year we got 2nd place against a strong deaf combats and just came up short want to thank all board bros and demarini heads for their support expecially CL22 and the DeMarini family thank you
  11. D

Deaf team DeMarini

we play regionals this weekend champions will go to nationals in dallas this is the 42nd year the northwest had hosted regionals and the last time a team from the northwest won was in late 1970's very excited and nervous since i worked hard putting together a solid team this year and...