Search results

1. J

Freak 52 hitting 44/375s ?

Ok so I am playing in a new league this year that is ASA. I ordered the freak 52 in anticipation to try out the new tech on the 52 Cor balls....only to find out that we will be using 44/375s. This concerns me a little as the bat itself says "for use with 52 cor balls only." Is this a marketing...
  2. J

Co-ed ball

For all those who play in a co-ed league what type of ball do you use for men and women? What COR and compression? Based on those specs, what brand? Thanks
  3. J

DVS1 new price

So the sbf store has these at $199.99 now. Does that mean Coach will drop the price further for members? If so would it be worth the extra $$ to get the DC41 over the DVS1 now?
  4. J

Should I stick with it or move on?

So I have anywhere from 6-700 cuts on my Freak +. I am starting to notice some webbing. No rattle. It hits the ball really well but doesn't feel near as hot as my friend's Fulk which has comparable swings on it. I am aware that Worths tend to be hotter quicker, but just curious if this is as...
  5. J

GTG Toph is very GTG!

Awesome deal, super fast shipping, great communication. Def a GTG bro. Thanks again man
  6. J

Recoil maxload, which weight to choose?

So I have a buddy who is going to buy a u-trip recoil max. He has tried my 27oz freak+ in BP and hit the ball decent, but it appeared the bat was slightly too light for him. My question is what weight should he get for the recoil max? Is the endload significantly greater than the F+ that he...
  7. J

LTB USSSA Co-Ed Team Bat

Looking to spend ~$100 on a utrip bat for our co-ed team this year, used is fine. Interested in a Balanced Recoil 26-27oz, but would like to see what else is out there.
  8. J

GTG primetime6 VERY GTG!

primetime6 is definitely GTG! Great price. Super fast shipping. Thanks again man!
  9. J

28, 29, or 30 oz BJ Fulk Mayhem

Looking to pick one of these up for a friend. $120-130 range, please post pics and # of swings on used bats. Thanks
  10. J

Split the end cap of my ASA Frenzy

towards the end of this season. It is past it's warranty date, but I was just curious if it was worth getting fixed or what other options I had. Thanks
  11. J

Freak+ issues in NSA?

Anyone ever had issues with an umpire allowing the freak+ or any other 1.20 bpf that doesn't clearly list NSA on it? We have some...interesting...individuals in our league.
  12. J

Freak + Players Model

I have recently moved from an all ASA region to an area that plays U-trip. I had a pretty good handle on what I liked to hit in ASA, but after playing a season and a half in the U-trip leagues I am trying to decide what bat to buy for the spring. I am mostly a gap, line drive shooter with the...