Search results

1. EvanSinc69

SBFNJ Chapter 24

I heard through the facevine there was some issues with shaved bats and middle shots in double A Playoffs in B bracket...very surprising that glass would be used in that league. Hope it didn't tarnish the B championship
  2. EvanSinc69

Looking for a player Warwick, RI Saturday

Bump still looking for a guy or two for Turkey Trot Tourney.Most of the team is very drunk right now, need a couple of subs/ scrubs to fill in. Good opportunity if your a solid player. Our team is stacked, probably run through tournament easily so you can get a nice picture for your Facebook...
  3. EvanSinc69

Looking for a player Warwick, RI Saturday

Tournament tomorrow. Could use one player if anyone is available. Have a great team just need one guy.
  4. EvanSinc69

SBFNJ Chapter 24

Need some fantasy football advice. Should I pick up Blue? What if he dies?
  5. EvanSinc69

SBFNJ Chapter 24

Halloween Hot Dog Eating contest Saturday 10/31/15 open to all softball players. $250 per team +$15.00 for umpires Rules: - Dress in full softball uniform - No hands allowed, you must use only your mouth - ASA rules - No shaved sticks, or balls - no pumping off until after you eat
  6. EvanSinc69

SBFNJ Chapter 24

Anybody know The Rohnie? He is tearing up my corporate work league, guy mashes. He get intentionally walked almost every at bat.
  7. EvanSinc69

SBFNJ Chapter 24

Who is going to win the Double AA summer tourney Saturday? Who will make the All-windex team? Will Meepy Marc show up with a team of out of state stoners with roller bags full of snow filled foil balls?
  8. EvanSinc69

SBFNJ Chapter 24

What's the deal with Mahwah tourney this Saturday?
  9. EvanSinc69

SBFNJ Chapter 24

Happy 4th Fellas! Sloppy **** at Marc's Party- this guy knows how to take care of teammates! So much fun this year on His Flems weeknight team, and MasonJar Sunday morning teams. You guys should google those teams and see the domination... If we had joe- I like to spank we would blast everyone...
  10. EvanSinc69

SBFNJ Chapter 24

Yeah that Mason Jar weeknight team sucks. The Mason Jar Sunday morning team is a different animal...#1 team in the nation :thumb::thumb: That's not right giving that chick shots of fireball! Is that a cake ton of make up, or the map of Hawaii on her face? Silent Bob has the post-bj smile...
  11. EvanSinc69

SBFNJ Chapter 24

A good ole playboy on the John lmao! Meep
  12. EvanSinc69

SBFNJ Chapter 24

Pete, Can I count on you for Kens Men in the fall? We have Ed the Farter McDermid, and James the "Wannabe Farter" MacDermid. Eeuuup?
  13. EvanSinc69

SBFNJ Chapter 24

Fuddruckers burgers are gtg!
  14. EvanSinc69

SBFNJ Chapter 24

Mike, Where's my hat? I don't get invited to play anymore ???
  15. EvanSinc69

SBFNJ Chapter 24

That's funny!
  16. EvanSinc69

SBFNJ Chapter 24

Mason Jar undefeated in double a...hmmm
  17. EvanSinc69

SBFNJ Chapter 24

Damn that sucks- you had that stud C player Gorms and didn't win that crap tourney. I heard Frega is still there draining the 14th keg right now. He was doing keg stands with Sunshine and Pacman while Jeff Bridges played the banjo. Your pitcher was pretty good though Marc...
  18. EvanSinc69

SBFNJ Chapter 24

The Lobster, coke, and hookers are very appealing! Meepy Marc's after parties are legendary. That and the free beer all day while playing eases the pain of using wood bats.
  19. EvanSinc69

SBFNJ Chapter 24

You, Roland, and Tiny the only NJ guys? What about The Big Empanada Ed Nunez? Gold Bond and Anvil are the guys from Canada? Legendary bat flips
  20. EvanSinc69

SBFNJ Chapter 24

Who is on your team? Is Big Sloppy playing with you?