Search results

1. Darkside

need homemade net advice

It's actually safer now that they know they can hit the dirt. When the net was up it was like wwe royal rumble in there.lol
  2. Darkside

need homemade net advice

I recycled the net from my kids trampoline.
  3. Darkside

warranty advice

Not sure yet, we're just going to spend a week traveling through north GA, tenn, and s caro. MT biking, zip lining and hiking. I guess if gatlinburg has trails we may go through there.
  4. Darkside

warranty advice

I'll be in Tennessee in 2 wks, bp on my honeymoon probably won't go over to well though lol But who knows, she brought up doing the ceremony on our field, it's just too dang hot for that down here though.
  5. Darkside

warranty advice

Rome is about five hours from here.
  6. Darkside

warranty advice

Thanks slick, holidays are gonna slow down my shipping (just hope it actually arrives), can't wait to get some cuts on it.
  7. Darkside

warranty advice

Thanks for the advice guys, should have a gsr in the mail. Can't wait to swing it, do they usually open up pretty quick? I don't wanna put too much bp on it if it doesn't need it, the Scott brown blew in under 500 swings.
  8. Darkside

warranty advice

Thanks, you have any recommendations for replacement?
  9. Darkside

warranty advice

Had my first bat to break last night, it's a Scott Brown gear virus. I'm kinda clueless as far as the proper steps to take on making a return. I.e. filing claim, choosing replacement, that kinda stuff. Any advice would be appreciated and yes, I do have a valid receipt.
  10. Darkside

Serial Number Question

×2, pics would help
  11. Darkside

Is $13 for 15 minutes in the cages a ripoff?

We have a place down here that's $10 all day, come and go as you please with your reciept. They only have like 8 cages but that same 10 spot also covers the driving range too, and for kickers, slice of pizza with a soda! btw...all day is 10am - 10pm
  12. Darkside

Using Nets in games???

Our league does this also, first time you hit the net it's a strike. If you hit the net again in the same at bat, automatic out.
  13. Darkside

Lounge ?

Trolling to get closer to the lounge.
  14. Darkside

Why wont 2nd cover first base!

Wow, that does make alot of sense. Converted!!!!
  15. Darkside

Just my experience man, didn't say I had the only right answer.
  16. Darkside

^^^^^this, I play second and have never had a pitcher cover instead of me.
  17. Darkside

usssa banned bats

Oh!?, damn, thought we were talking trash about you being a dumb***! Now you're bringing your girl in this, did you ask her permission before giving out her measurments? EAD,:cool:
  18. Darkside

usssa banned bats

What's wrong with 5' 4" and 175? EAD x2!
  19. Darkside

lol - Kinda Outs Himself Here...

This is turning into one heck of a pizzing match, hope someone brought a tape measure.
  20. Darkside

illegal bat!

Guy's down here use painted bats, as in blue, red, black, wtf ever color they want. They don't even bother with replacing the decals, LD or tourney directory and most of the umps could care less. They still su*k so who cares?