Search results

1. edspanish

2015 Whole Enchilada

Steve you know ill be there just don't know what C team yet. the way things look it might be with Cannon if they will let me play with them. peekaboo is suppose to play but with Cody at air force camp I don't know if he will be able to get everybody in time
  2. edspanish

AWS Worlds December

Jeff, AWS will be Billy's last tourney for ball. he is hanging it up. He is focusing on his son and baseball. Its hard to believe but its that time for him. One of the greatest military players out there. a hitting machine in my book.
  3. edspanish

Military Worlds

when is GSA worlds?
  4. edspanish

AWS Worlds December

I looked at the AWS vegas website and I think already 9 teams confirmed. Hopefully this tournament will start getting as big as the band aid. They need to start dividing the varsity levels to get more teams involved
  5. edspanish

Military Worlds

Thanks Indio, corky cant wait to see you in a couple of weeks. By the way AWS worlds already has I believe 8 teams confirmed going and its AUGUST! Seems like this tourney could turn out to start being big like the Band-Aid! That will be awesome. Now they need to kind of separate the divisions...
  6. edspanish

Military Worlds

nah Jeff, im still in. been in 19 years though so im getting there.
  7. edspanish

Military Worlds

Air force camp will be a battle. A lot of good talent in there. Cant wait!
  8. edspanish

Military Worlds

Still nobody answered my question earlier...im assuming there isn't any Icebreaker this year. Nobody has a good meeting place for this area. Never been there
  9. edspanish

Military Worlds

Some of us GI guys will be there Wednesday night. BUt mostly Thursday. ill be staying at the Days Inn, Ft. Benning. And with that heat, glad I played in Phoenix for almost 9 years. 115 degrees during the day and 100 at night got me prepared for almost anything
  10. edspanish

Military Worlds

I can tell you right now that NOTFORGOTTEN from Holloman, New Mexico will not be going so that's actually 43 teams for Varsity B
  11. edspanish

Military Worlds

Is there going to be an icebreaker for this big event and where/when if anybody knows
  12. edspanish

Military Worlds

Govt Issue from CA will be there
  13. edspanish

2015 USSSA Colorado Military Band-Aid, June 12-14

im in for wristbands, sounds good to me
  14. edspanish

Last thing I heard was the illegal players were the only ones penalized and they were going for suspensions for the entire year from USSSA as a whole. As for the team itself, I don't think the team got anything though other than their championship
  15. edspanish

glad to hear Ferg is ok. Reid you guys definitely put in work this weekend. Congrats on the win on Friday, you boys played with a lot of heart. Woody your team from Hawaii was nothing short of a class act brother. I had to post that video of your guys on facebook with the music playing and...
  16. edspanish

Well The Band-Aid once again was a fantastic tourney. They were ups and downs but overall this was the best tourney i have ever been too. They were some crazy games being played. From JTF Hawaii putting up huge numbers in the first inning like a boss to so many walk off home run wins to make...
  17. edspanish

Jeff we won fams. We took the big tourney for sat-sun. We double dipped Reloaded to take it all.
  18. edspanish

well gentlemen and ladies......we are one day away from the ice breaker and 2 days from game time. I just want to say safe travels and good luck to all. It will be great to see everybody out there. especially ex teammates I haven't seen in a couple of years, and of course to meet new players...
  19. edspanish

Military Worlds

If the Band-Aid is getting 11 A teams out to play, hopefully worlds should be the same or even more. I know Govt issue/NotForgotten and Wounded Warrior Athletics will be out there as a minimum.