Search results

1. scubbasteve

LTB Demarini Steel 26oz

I've got at 28oz I'm trying to sell.
  2. scubbasteve

For Sale Demarini steel

http://forums.softballfans.com/threads/steel-purcell-scx2.1461192/ Link to other listing.
  3. scubbasteve

GTG CrzyWzrd19

Quick and easy trade. Shipped same day as confirming trade and bat was exactly as the pictures showed.
  4. scubbasteve

For Sale/Trade Lady virus/solo z SOLD!

combat Lady virus 33/24(just guessing feels lighter than my 26oz) unknown # of hits. No cracks or rattles SOLD! Louisville slugger solo z 26.5oz unknown # of hits but doesn't seem to have very many. TRADED! Looking to trade for a pst or other metal bats or an old synergy.
  5. scubbasteve

For Trade Utrip Z300 El 26 oz

TRADED TO CBOHRMAN44ltt my utrip z3000 26oz el with around 300 swings. No wobble or rattle or end cap separation. Just some field scratches and field/bag wear. Looking to see what's out there any 26oz or 27 oz prefer miken, worth, or easton 2 piece bats.
  6. scubbasteve

Z3K Blowout!

is deal still available?
  7. scubbasteve

For Trade Cf3 34/26

back to the top
  8. scubbasteve

For Trade Cf3 34/26

added pics...
  9. scubbasteve

For Trade Cf3 34/26

I have a CF3 34/26 that i am looking to trade. Bat has unknown number of hits, tape grip, some paint chips and a rattle but plenty of life left. Open to trades for 26 oz or 27 oz prefer something with new ASA or Utrip stamp.GONE
  10. scubbasteve

Keeper Help

I play in an IDP keeper league, i need help picking which line backer to keep Sean Lee or Lavonte David? I'm leaning towards lee but his injuries worry me.
  11. scubbasteve

Price Check 34/26 cf3

Just wondering what a 34/26 cf3 that has a rattle and paint chips is worth? thanks
  12. scubbasteve

This is not a sports thread so don't move it: World Baseball Classic

When was he clutch in the playoffs?
  13. scubbasteve

which qb?

Which qb this week Aaron Rodgers vs Det. or Carson Palmer vs NO?
  14. scubbasteve

another trade question

i'm thinking yes but want others input.
  15. scubbasteve

another trade question

i trade antonio brown and michael turner for chris johnson and jordy nelson? ppr league
  16. scubbasteve

Trade help?

This trade has been proposed to me, I give Mikel Leshoure and AJ Green. I get LeSean McCoy and Antonio Brown. Right now my other running backs are Michael Turner and Darren Sproles and other WR on my roster are Calvin Johnson and Jeremy Kerley. The league is PPR and keeper.
  17. scubbasteve

LTB Nike Thrust 45

ttt still looking for one shoot me a PM
  18. scubbasteve

LTB Nike Thrust 45

ttt really want one.
  19. scubbasteve

LTB Nike Thrust 45

I'm looking to buy a nike thrust 45, 28 oz or less. Thanks.