Search results

1. L

For Sale/Trade Couple of 26oz OG Avarice + others

Still have the avarices?
  2. L

Beast of the East Richmond VA

I believe gold, we're a c team here in florida. You?
  3. L

Beast of the East Richmond VA

I'm on a team called Wiley's/Supreme from Florida we will be making the trip. Anyone know how many teams are in this?
  4. L

For Sale 36 Bat sale married and house bats must go

Pm sent in the cl22, wegman and an l1.
  5. L

For Trade 26oz 2014 EL Z2000

To the top for a teammate...
  6. L

WSL PCB Team List

Cant really tell ya anything, we were up 11 to 2, and stated hitting inning endings in the 4th, they tied it in the 6tj, we went to 12 innings and they scored one, we didnt.
  7. L

WSL PCB Team List

Goodluck, we played them the first game friday last weekend ended up losing in extra innings.
  8. L

WSL PCB Team List

Yea, I always get called mouthy, or douche, guess some people just dont like how I play slowpitch, was this before or afyer they made the comment aboit our "lightsaber" bats? I take it you were watching from there bleachers?
  9. L

D World

thanks, we played in wsl last weekend, came in 5th, didn't hit the first game, then started running through teams Saturday until we played the team who finished 2nd, not sure if they were that good, or we just ran outta gas playing 2 early games then 4 in a row.
  10. L

D World

Playing with R.E.M this weekend, play BPATHLETICS outta Minnesota Thursday morning then if we win that we play East Bay Blaze out of Rhode Island.
  11. L

WSL PCB Team List

R.e.m what game did you watch? hopefully it was a game we did good in. lol
  12. L

WSL PCB Team List

should be a great weekend of ball, ill be there as well in the d division with R.E.M/ZKings...
  13. L

For Trade Vinci AB-M

Or looking for tps 26 endload
  14. L

For Trade Vinci AB-M

Still have this looking to trade...
  15. L

For Trade 27oz scn17bh new stamp

What are you looking for? Would you sell?
  16. L

For Trade Vinci AB-M

Glove is a 12.5 rht.
  17. L

For Trade Vinci AB-M

I Have a lightly used Vinci glove which I believe is an ab-m, looking to trade it for a 27 oz Easton bat would like a (scn17bh, L5, or towards a L1), can send pics by text. thanks. 9413456714
  18. L

For Sale 27 oz Z2K Ri

Feels like the old blue and black z1000s to me.
  19. L

For Sale 27 oz Z2K Ri

27 oz UTrip Z2K Ri EL 15 hits no return, took taper off to retape, selling because I fractured my wrist wont need a bat for awhile, selling price is 220 OBO. can send pics 9413456714. Thanks Robby. Also I do not have paypal, so ill ask you to send money to a friend, and ill ship when he...
  20. L

For Trade 2 reebok melee+ 27oz

Would you sell as a package?