Search results

1. jhitman

Easton Greg Connell Resmondo 1 piece (2024) bat

Does anyone know where I can purchase this bat? It seems to be sold out most everywhere. Maybe there is an Easton rep on here that can help?
  2. jhitman

Under the radar bats

For those of you have swung 2023 and maybe some new 2024 USSSA bats, is there a really good bat that flies under the radar that can be bought rather inexpensively? I have a friend looking to buy one, but doesn't want to spend over $200.
  3. jhitman

Anarchy Bazooka bat

Has anyone hit this bat yet? This was was manufactured in the U.S. I was looking into buying this bat, but when I saw a demo, it went from like 288 psi down to 196 psi after only 150 swings. My main concern is durability not failing compression as they don't test here for league play.
  4. jhitman

New Genesis 1 piece bat

Does anyone know the release date on the new 1 piece Genesis softball bat? It's the one that has a teal and pink color scheme. I heard October or November, but yet to have an exact release date.
  5. jhitman

Worth Cole Campbell The Grand softball bat

Has anyone had a chance to hit this bat? I heard someone state that this was a bat similar to the Worth EST (purple) from a few years back. If that is true, this might be a bat have in your bag for 2023. I saw a velo demo on it and it was right there with the Monsta's.
  6. jhitman

Pure Hellfire bat

I don't know too much about this bat, but have heard a lot of great things about it for ASA/USA ball. Has anyone swung this bat and what are your thoughts?
  7. jhitman

New release Louisville Slugger softball bats

Does anyone know when the new Louisville 2022/2023 line of bats will be released? I've done a lot of searching and can't seem to find out any info.
  8. jhitman

Andy Purcell Genesis USSSA bat from 2021

Does anyone know how to go about buying this bat? I have checked on all the web-sites and they are out of stock everywhere, even in Canada. Follow up, if they are all out of stock now, does anyone know if there is a target date that they will be back in stock? Thank you!
  9. jhitman

Senior bats

Hey guys, I'm going to turn 65 in 2022 and there is a league 50+ that allows 65 year old's to use senior bats with 44 cor 375 comp softballs. I have only owned 1 senior bat (Melee2) and sold it a while ago. I am looking for opinions on what would be the best senior bat that is currently out...
  10. jhitman

Proton USSSA Bat

Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone has any information on the new USSSA Proton bats. I saw a few vid's on them and was just wondering how it compares to the current USSSA bats. Also, since it's a one piece bat, if anyone has swung one, is it stiff and does it vibrate more than the 2 piece...
  11. jhitman

Miken 2020 Slowpitch softball bats

I see that Demarini and Easton have some of their new 2020 softball bats out. Has anyone seen/demoed or know what is coming down the road from Miken/Worth for 2020?
  12. jhitman

2019 bats

Haven't had the chance to look at all the specs on the new 2019 bat lines. Are there any new bats out there that are not repaints with the same technology of the last 2 years bats? I checked a few out and the ones I have checked have different graphics but pretty much the same bat. Just trying...
  13. jhitman

ASA vs USSSA bats with the 52 cor 300 comp softballs

I have done a lot of testing and don't see that there is an advantage hitting an ASA bat over a USSSA bat with the 52 cor 300 comp softballs. A rep from Miken told me to definitely go with an ASA bat with the 52's. That person had nothing to gain in my opinion as I told him that I was trying to...
  14. jhitman

Bat tape/Bat grips/knob cuffs

Just trying to get a few opinions on what everyone uses. I used lizard skin for a while, but now strictly use bat tape on all of my bats. Also, I don't use knob cuffs but am thinking of switching to them.
  15. jhitman

Thoughts on 2018 softball 360 new season

I saw the 1st episode and it looks like Monsta has taken over the show. By the 1st episode and the preview I saw it looks like it will be more geared to the Men's Slowpitch softball game. In the past few seasons it seems like it had gone quite a bit towards the girls fast pitch game. I would...
  16. jhitman

Senior league going to pitching nets

Hey guys, Our senior league is going to go to a pitching net in the Fall. What can I expect rule wise i.e. hit the net is it a foul/dead ball? Throws in from the outfield if it hits the nets is it a live/dead ball etc.?
  17. jhitman

2018 Bat lines

Does anyone have any early information on the new bats for 2018? That would include new technology, release dates etc.
  18. jhitman

Best under the radar bats for the 52 cor 300 comp softball

Are there bats out there (under the radar) that people are not talking about that hit the 52 cor 300 comp softballs really well?
  19. jhitman

Miken Freak Black USSSA maxload

Just trying to get some information on this bat. There are no reviews on the bat as of yet. Has anyone hit this bat to give me some feedback? I have a buddy who just got one but hasn't been able to swing it yet. BLCKMU
  20. jhitman

Miken DC41 - Knob issues

Hey guys, Over the last 3 months I have swung my DC41's in BP and games. I was at BP in March, swung the bat, ball flies out to the outfield, bat ends up at 3rd base and I look down and the red knob is in my palm. Last night taking a few swings before the games with my 2nd DC41 and the same...