Search results

1. CatchersSB#31

Superskin skeptic

Those people are ignorant and scared of what they don't know, and so they choose to hate on it...happens a lot in life unfortunately.
  2. CatchersSB#31

Lightest outfield glove

Nokona's will be heavy as **** dude, def the opposite of what you're looking for. I have the black and blue 1799 superskin and I love it. I just tightened the wrist one notch tighter and it fits great.
  3. CatchersSB#31

2020 Wilson SP135?

Why do they make their SP gloves so ugly?
  4. CatchersSB#31

Thoughts/Reviews of Softball A2000's

Anyone know how the 13" A2000's compare to a 1799?
  5. CatchersSB#31

Superskin 1799 in the house!

My black with blue trim 1799-SS is the only version of that model I own. I tightened the wrist to the tightest setting (not Pedroia) and it's certainly more snug than my Elo-B with the same mod. I must think the 1799 has changed since it's earlier inception. I wear medium batting gloves btw.
  6. CatchersSB#31

The New Wilson DatDude.

Todd Frazier sucks, and that glove is hideous. Even he won't wear that tacky piece of leather.
  7. CatchersSB#31

It's August 1st so that means Wilson has updated their glove builder...

I'm sure a lot of people who went on the OT SBF SP135 are gonna wish they had waited...this is a huge upgrade over that huge T-web. Love it.
  8. CatchersSB#31

For Sale Custom SP135 A2000 Build At Retail Price

If you're making a 13.5 inch glove, you can have a classic color way while still incorporating a little originality. You're not trying to sell this glove to baseball player.
  9. CatchersSB#31

For Sale Custom SP135 A2000 Build At Retail Price

Black leather Blonde Wrist/Thumb Blonde welting Black binding Black lace Black & White Logo, White A2000 White Stitching
  10. CatchersSB#31

Rawlings 13", PROJD vs PRO303- 6JBT

My 303 is the black and red Heyward marked 12 3/4 btw, not sure if there was ever a difference between those and the one marked 13". But the 1799 is larger in every way.
  11. CatchersSB#31

Rawlings 13", PROJD vs PRO303- 6JBT

My 1799SS (black & blue) is much wider, and about 1/4 inch longer than my 303. It's not really close. The surface area for catching a ball is much smaller on my Rawlings.
  12. CatchersSB#31

For Sale Official 12.5" Wilson SBF Exclusive A2000 SP125 Fielding Glove Pre-Sale Thread

So I noticed this small imperfection in the tip of the pinky finger's welting this morning. I think I can live with it, as long as it is purely cosmetic and won't worsen over time. Anyone have an answer to how this will age, or is it too soon to tell?
  13. CatchersSB#31

For Sale Official 12.5" Wilson SBF Exclusive A2000 SP125 Fielding Glove Pre-Sale Thread

FedEx tracking number "cannot be found" when I enter it. Not terribly worried, will be at the shore until Saturday anyway. Anyone else have Fedex for shipping?
  14. CatchersSB#31

A2000 cl22 merica glove

Not to hijack the thread, but has anyone who has handled a CL22 know how it compares to an ELO?
  15. CatchersSB#31

Pre-sale payment sent, without a day to spare! :thumb:
  16. CatchersSB#31

Gamer thread

Wilson A2000 ELO-B imagehosting image post image sharing sites
  17. CatchersSB#31

What age can I get my son quality leather?

Uh, I would say approaching High School age. "Right away"? Are you kidding me. Kids need something lightweight and easy to close so they can work on the basics. They don't need a heavy $200 glove to learn how to field a grounder or to catch a fly ball. Your kids aren't "glove *****s" in the...