Search results

1. dario521

finaly

our coed team clinches 1st place today, and so that means (being winter season) that we get to play only in the championship game next week.............................the bad news..... wife's bday is Sat, and my daughter's is Sunday...........
  2. dario521

Input needed

Sold a NR NIW To a buddy and he took it out the wrapper sat and said this happened same day ..... You guys think its still gtg?
  3. dario521

i have a feeling

i will hit my first Home Run with my J3A...... that **** is the goods:)
  4. dario521

Price Check 27oz flyswatter

bought this a from a board bro a while back has foam rattle unknown # of hits still dont think it is broken in yet
  5. dario521

Never thought I would say this

But I have too many bats
  6. dario521

My J3A

26oz With factory grip off and an Easkykid grip on weighs in at 25.57
  7. dario521

Uh oh

Still hitting good. Pick this up brand new on OCT 5th last month
  8. dario521

If only

They would put the flipper barrel on a j2/3 handle......... That's would be the goods!!!
  9. dario521

J3a

Does anyone know the difference in end load from the 26oz to the 28oz??????? Just trying to see if I can be patient to wait for a 26oz or get a 28oz right away
  10. dario521

boombah

anyone know of any boombah coupon codes or promo codes????
  11. dario521

J3asa

so who has swung it? how you like it? and is it anything like the flyswatter?
  12. dario521

Price Check couple bats

both NIW both NO RETURNS both 27oz
  13. dario521

stadium 2

just how end-loaded are these things?...... class.......anyone.....................anyone?
  14. dario521

ssr2 vs new stealth 98

so what the word out on these new stealths? my teammate has a ssr2 thats not fully broken in and already wants to send it in and get a new stealth,,,,, i told him i would ask around on the boards to see what the word is on these new one...... so all/any info would be kewl
  15. dario521

my flyswatter

Is really opening up!! Has a nice rattle, and feels more aand more better after every hit!!!!!! :p
  16. dario521

decision to make

these are the bats i have, 26oz FSE, 26oz J2U, and a 26oz 2b Juggy..... im keeping the flyswatter, love that bat, looking to dump one of the other 2, i have a receipt for the j2u, and none for the juggy, should i sell the j2u or the juggy? i am leaning more towards selling the juggy, because...
  17. dario521

soooo

is Demarini done with the composite handles, other than the .12....... would be nice to see some not so stiff barrels and handles.................................................................
  18. dario521

Booo!!

this is the second week in a row that the darn rain canceled our playoffs........ that is all....
  19. dario521

Juggy question

Do all size juggys have the # 28 above the "J" in the graphics?...........
  20. dario521

question

is this a good glove for a 160?