Search results

1. TinMan4Dub

For Sale 2 for $120 OBO

I got a 27oz Mizuno Crush 2 & a 27oz Mizuno Blur.....Both only SOLD Shipped to your door(U.S. ONLY). Picture of the Crush 2 on link bellow. Both are in real good shape, I'm just trying to unload a few, If you're interested PM me for fast reply.. SOLD
  2. TinMan4Dub

For Sale Toshiba Tablet

Up for grabs is a 32gb Toshiba Thrive tablet. Got it for Christmas and never really used it. Has screen cover an extra back shield (silver) for a different look as well as the protection case which allows for the tablet to sit on its side for movie watching. I have tons of movies if you'd like...
  3. TinMan4Dub

For Sale My Arsenal up for grabs

Only looking to sell, no trade offers please. All of these sticks in great shape, plenty of life left in each and every on of them. I'd be lying if I even attempted to say how many hits each one has. All prices are completely negotiable so if I'm too high please send an offer before the smack...
  4. TinMan4Dub

For Sale 27oz. Crush 2

I got a 27oz. Mizuno Crush 2. Looking to get $110 shipped for it. LMK if you want.
  5. TinMan4Dub

For Sale 26oz. Recoil Max ASA

I got a 26oz. Recoil Maxload ASA up for sale. Looking to get sold firm or trade for Mutjha in same shape. This stick has no more than 50 hits on it. ASA stamps are 100% unscratched & visible. I've been hitting my CL .12 on ASA games so I won't be using this nor do I have the time to break it in...
  6. TinMan4Dub

For Sale/Trade 26oz. RD28U

I got a DeMarini RD28 utrip for sale or trade. I'm looking for a 28oz. in at least the same shape. This bat is SOLD
  7. TinMan4Dub

GTG Built4CubanLynx is GTG again!!!!

I bought a NR Mutant 98 from him for a teammate and he was super jazzed with the stick and the price. Thanks for the hook up Built4CubanLynx
  8. TinMan4Dub

GTG AntBanks10 is a GTG Guy

Traded a bat with him and it all went smooth. Great communication, I highly recommend AntBanks10 to all.
  9. TinMan4Dub

For Trade 27oz. Cartel with receipt

BAT GONE.....Traded to AntBanks10 I got a 50-60 hit Cartel returnable w/ receipt no webbing yet..... Looking to trade for RD28 (ASA or UTRIP) in a 26oz. or 27oz. LMK if you have one to trade or if you need better pics. Pics in profile. Trade for RD ONLY....NOT FO9[/IMG]
  10. TinMan4Dub

GTG bdunn12 is GTG

Sold him a WLA glove. Super fast payment, highly recommended.
  11. TinMan4Dub

GTG hittin_middle is GTG

Bought a nice WLA Glove from him. Great communication
  12. TinMan4Dub

For Sale 13" Easton UL131

Steer Hide beauty. This is one of the nicest gloves I've ever had. The pocket is amazing and the feel along with the smell make it hard to get rid of. There are some initials written on the glove but nothing too bad. If I can't get something reasonable for it, I'll just keep it cause the only...
  13. TinMan4Dub

GTG blinddawgs is GTG

blinddawgs is a GTG guy in my book. Bought a Wii system from him on garage sale section and I feel I saved 60+ cause this thing is brand new. Came with everything advertised. Thanks buddy.
  14. TinMan4Dub

GTG dmac44 is GTG

Gave me a great price on some NIW worth balls for some bp.
  15. TinMan4Dub

GTG taylorthedad is GTG

Picked up some NIW softball for bp.
  16. TinMan4Dub

GTG fightin fish balls are GTG

Picked up some bp balls off of him, just as described. I'm very happy.
  17. TinMan4Dub

Is this a good Soft Toss Machine?

I'm looking to buy a soft toss machine but not sure what to get. This one looks like it's pretty good for the $$$. Just would like to get some input from those of you how use one. Thanks http://www.shop.beebesports.com/product.sc?productId=1
  18. TinMan4Dub

LTB Worth Liberty Adv. 12.5/12.75'

I'm looking to get a WLA for infield work. LMK what you have, not looking to spend over $100 so please no NWT offers unless you'll take $100 for it. Let me see what you got out there peep.....I want a WLA!!!!
  19. TinMan4Dub

In your opinoin...Recoil 250 or Freak 98

I just got a Recoil 250 but was also interested in a Freak 98. I just couldn't pass up the great deal I got on the Recoil. I also noticed these are priced higher than Freak 98's. Which one of these is the better stick?
  20. TinMan4Dub

GTG Swierb75 is a GTG Guy!!!

I bought a Miken Recoil from him and we worked out payment arrangements and he shipped right away. Got it in about 4 days from Japan.