Search results

1. brandonmincy69

Miken Mag 7

Anyone hit the Miken Mag 7 yet? How does the performance compare the the Melee 2?
  2. brandonmincy69

New to Senior Ball

Finally able to play 40+ and was curious which bat to look at. I would prefer a 2 piece and 12" barrell. What are your recommendations?
  3. brandonmincy69

Sin City Tournament

I am looking to play in the Sin City Tournament in Las Vegas October 15th and 16th. Strongest position is pitching but I have no issues catching, EH, or 1st. Shoot me a text at 16605281980. I have references if necessary. Thanks Brandon Mincy
  4. brandonmincy69

Worth Bat Bags

Do all Worth bat bags come with a lifetime or 1 year warranty replacement?
  5. brandonmincy69

LTB Flex Handle DNA

I am looking to buy or looking to trade for Flex Handle DNA LC bats. I have lots of trade bait including J3A's.
  6. brandonmincy69

LTB Monsta DNA

I am looking to buy or looking to trade for Flex Handle Monsta DNA'. Cash or Demarini trades including J3A'S....
  7. brandonmincy69

Pitch count ?

Has USSSA Went the the 1-1 count with no courtesy?
  8. brandonmincy69

LTB Playstation 3 or 4

I am looking to buy a Playstation 3 or 4 for my son for Christmas. Possibly some games as well. LMK what you have. I could buy outright or have lots of trade bait as well.
  9. brandonmincy69

Sin City World Series

My buddy and me are looking to pick up with a C team for the Sin City World Series in Vegas October 17-19th. We were suposed to be going with a group of friends this year but they all bailed and we have already bought our tickets. I have played a lot of B/C ball in the Midwest and can P/C/EH...
  10. brandonmincy69

CL22/Juggy Review

Got a change to swing the CL22/Juggy tonight. 27 oz. Honestly felt almost identical weight wise to my 27 oz J3A's. I apologize, I didn't put it on my scale to get an actual weight. I didn't feel like the endload was any more or less noticeable than in my J3A. Put about 150 swings total on...
  11. brandonmincy69

LTB Liberty Advance 13.5

Looking to buy a Liberty Advance. 13.5" Needs to have orange in it.....preferably orange and white. PM me with what you have. Thanks!
  12. brandonmincy69

Cluggy Updates

Tried looking around but not finding much other than Gary's small review. Has anyone else out there hit the SBFs CL22/Juggy? If so how does it compare to the J3A or '14 Juggy?
  13. brandonmincy69

GTG swingfreak 98 is GTG

Smooth transaction...............
  14. brandonmincy69

GTG t7chas is GTG

Good board bro....no worries.
  15. brandonmincy69

For Sale/Trade 7 Bats for sale Miken/Combat/Worth/Easton

I have 7 bats for sale or trade. Really want to sell. Only trades would be for Demarinis. J3s, FU Dawgs, etc. All prices are OBO. I would do package deals as well. PM me with interest/Offers. 1. 28 oz. Miken Edge. Returnable. Normal Miken Rattle. Nice shape. $70.00 2. 27 oz...
  16. brandonmincy69

LTB 52/300 or Classic +

I am looking to pick up 52/300s or classic + for BP. Lmk what you have.
  17. brandonmincy69

For Sale/Trade 27 oz. OG Flipper

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a 27 oz OG Flipper. It could pass for NOW. Has 20 swings at most on it all with 52/300s. Returnable w/receipt from last week. Looking for $155. Only trades would be for ASA FU Dawg in 27 or J3A in 27.....I can add cash where nesc.
  18. brandonmincy69

LTB 52/300 Softballs or Classic +s

I am looking to get some good 52/300 or classic + softballs for BP...LMK what you have. Thanks Brandon
  19. brandonmincy69

For Sale 2 Mayhem 98

I have 2 Mayhem 98s. Both 27. Both returnable. Im not sure on swings. Honestly these have been sitting in my closet the last couple years. Between the new 52/300 and the ASA only bats they aren't getting swung anymore. 1. Great shape. No rattle, no webbing. Basically no endcap wear...
  20. brandonmincy69

For Sale 3 Nice Metals for sale

I have 3 Nice metals for sale. 1. OG Black EST 13" Shell. 26 oz. Slightest of waves can be felt with a rag. 2. Demarini Double Wall Distance. 28 oz. Again, slightest of waves can be felt with a rag. 3. Gold EST 15" Shell. 28 oz. Looks brand new, I honestly don't think it has ever hit...