Search results

1. E

Ca men's fastpitch

looking for a pitcher for a men's fastpitch team in northern California. we have to league games Sundays in spring thru the summer. and we're also looking to travel and play some tournaments. we have a really good hitting and defensive team with some young guys learning how to pitch. but we're...
  2. E

Ca men's fastpitch

looking for a pitcher for a men's fastpitch team in northern California. we have to league games Sundays in spring thru the summer. and we're also looking to travel and play some tournaments. we have a really good hitting and defensive team with some young guys learning how to pitch. but we're...
  3. E

Need some help on a bat choice..

Nxt usssa $150 2013 dc 41 $150 Salvo 100 $170 Duo 2 $170 I love the feel of the new worths and Easton's, and last years dc41 as well but I've been hearing about durability issues of the mikens and worths. Jus lookin for a better idea on how they're performing and holdin up. Thanks in advance.
  4. E

usssa vs. all world

i tried to use the search function nothin came up. i was just wondering what are some major differences were between the two associations as far as rules and regulations go? thanks in advance for any info
  5. E

need help!!!

i have a chance to get a scn10 bh for around $100.. i need to know if its a good deal. any input would be appreciated. thank you
  6. E

fse balance point

i was wondering if some of you could give some input on the balance point of your fse's. i sent mine in to demarini to have some things fixed and i feel like it came back more endloaded.. i did a quick search but couldnt find what i was looking for. thanks for you input ahead of time
  7. E

2008 nike athena

i got a chance to pick up a 2008 nike athena (red) at a very good pice. would it be worth it to pick one of these up? would anyone be interested in buying it niw 33/23? any input would be great. thanks ahead of time
  8. E

454 toxic balance vs. og mayhem 98

lookin to pick up one of these 2 in the near future. i was hoping to get some info on these. differences between the two. pros and cons of each. any info or help would be great. thanks in advance.
  9. E

shootin middle??

playin coed last night against the only team in the league that has beatin us in four seasons. first game they had a girl pitch. im guessing to close the middle?? so we stayed away. second game they did the same so my question is is it wrong to not avoid shootin middle?? if they put her there...
  10. E

return question

i jus got my flyswatter returned from demarini. they got it back to me in a week the replaced and fixed all the things i needed. but it feels more endloaded than before. anyone else have this happen??
  11. E

the one.12 vs. j2 fse

can anyone help me out with the difference between these two. ive looked around but i cant find much. thanks ahead of time for any good info.
  12. E

miken fx700 question

has anyone or anyone's dd swung the fastpitch fx700? hows the preformance? and what other bats would you compare it to?
  13. E

im confused.. someone explain

i keep seeing threads of guys breaking bats in bp. isnt the whole point of post abi bats is they are game ready and hot outta the wrapper?? i understand less than 200 swings is less than 200 swings no matter if they are bp swings or game swings but if your swinging them in the right conditions...
  14. E

Go Steelers!

The only reason i say that is because someone on my rec team thought it would be a good idea if we wear the same uniform colors as whoever wins the super bowl. I usually wouldnt care about uni's but green and yellow is jus stupid. Not a steelers fan but im rootin for hat balck and yellow!