Search results

1. thaynes

Rawlings usa pro-1000h

Drop this to $200.
  2. thaynes

Rawlings usa pro-1000h

Plastic inserts were removed as well because the glove was way too stiff hut that would be an easy repair.
  3. thaynes

Rawlings usa pro-1000h

Picked this up from Johnnysoftball3 a while back and just couldn't put down my i-web (not to mention moved back to center). It is a blem model but if i didnt point it out you'd never notice, Johnny had to show me. Binding below wrist label is a different color than the rest. I believe this is...
  4. thaynes

For Sale 2013 26oz Mercy (OG Lime Green)

@Mike Bradley is this still here?
  5. thaynes

Batter's box

It annoys me to no end when I hear umps say "there's no box so he can't be out of it." When dude is half way to the pitchers mound. Heard that numerous times
  6. thaynes

Should umpires explain calls?

It was probably close to 10 years ago. If that's your take away you should reread both posts again. Simply remembering a bad event doesn't mean you're still angry about it. I'm also not sure if you're thinking the 2 stories I told were I the same game, they weren't. Simply an example of a...
  7. thaynes

Is throwing overhand just an illegal pitch?

I dont see this going over so well at del castle lol
  8. thaynes

Kept at him? Where did you read that in there? Did I say I kept jawing with him? No i didn't. I got in the box and played. Never been ejected before and rarely ever have any beef. I described the one time that I did and in that case the ump did not admit that he screwed us out of the playoffs...
  9. thaynes

Illegal Ball used in ASA game

This was exactly my thoughts. Maybe if they weren't the ones that tossed it in but they did. So imo should be an out.
  10. thaynes

Is throwing overhand just an illegal pitch?

He answered it pretty well. Don't do stupid ****. Good way to get someone hurt. Be it the batter because you hit him or you because you pissed him off an he mashed middle on you. That's 100% What I would do if I were him
  11. thaynes

Sometimes you just get bad umps. I asked one one time if the pitch broke 6' and he said no. I asked if that should've been called illegal then and he simply said "Man get in the box". Other than just blown calls that's probably the worst attitude I've dealt with. Had one guy one night I was...
  12. thaynes

Is it just me...?

I tried telling her to do that years ago. But she didn't know they were there lol
  13. thaynes

SBF Etiquette and lower traffic numbers

I agree. In regards to the lounge, that is a very different atmosphere and there is a "true lounger". Things have def changed in the time I was gone. I had to laugh when I saw some of the names brought up.
  14. thaynes

Sorry for bumping a way old thread lol. I got so mesmerized and didn't check timestamps
  15. thaynes

Damn, between lord7 and those two you're getting me all nostalgic in here
  16. thaynes

I hate this new setup I've come back too
  17. thaynes

Price check Bryant Signed Glove

Shame you ruined such a pretty glove with ink
  18. thaynes

Is it just me...?

I mean sbf in general honestly. I've been gone for like 3 or 4 years and it's just a shell off what it used to be. This was were all my peeps were prior. Some still seem to be around. Jen still in here with her pro issues?
  19. thaynes

Is it just me...?

Or has this place slowed way down? I remember traffic being much heavier years ago. What's every one been messing around with lately?
  20. thaynes

What are we all currently gaming?

Pro12-2jb. Tried a pro1000 and couldn't do it. Working on breaking on my pros17icbr to game ready.