Search results

1. thaynes

Rawlings usa pro-1000h

Picked this up from Johnnysoftball3 a while back and just couldn't put down my i-web (not to mention moved back to center). It is a blem model but if i didnt point it out you'd never notice, Johnny had to show me. Binding below wrist label is a different color than the rest. I believe this is...
  2. thaynes

Is it just me...?

Or has this place slowed way down? I remember traffic being much heavier years ago. What's every one been messing around with lately?
  3. thaynes

What's the deal with....?

The monsta owner? Haven't been around and hear he's a douche nozzle apparently. Just curious
  4. thaynes

Where and who to upgrade?

5. thaynes

preems

Alex Smith doe.....17 per/48 guaranteed super bowl tickets available yet? :D
  6. thaynes

What ya'll think?

7. thaynes

keepers folks

I keep 3 Aj green -Rd 16 duh lock Lacy -Rd 3 likely Foles -Rd 16 4 pt td league leaning foles Julius Thomas-rd 16 Cobb-rd 16 Gordon- Rd 9
  8. thaynes

Jen need help finding a Wilson

My boy wants his old glove back. It's one of the Wilson's that had the dial. He says it was a 13.5 though and that's the only one he wants. Anybody know which one that is?
  9. thaynes

LTB Bill o'murray shirt

Anybody manage to get a extra size L?
  10. thaynes

deciding draft order

So instead of doing random order or reverse last year, use prop bets and a point based system with most points getting first pick and least the last. Using total points as a tie breaker and coin flip for the third tie breaker. Of course this doesn't matter for auction, but i think this is a very...
  11. thaynes

pros17icbr

I'm going to be putting mine up for sale and figured I'd see if any of the g2g glove hers wanted a crack at it first. I'll be taking pics and posting them either tonight or tomorrow night. Looking for 185 shipped as that's what I have into and only used it for an inning. It wasn't gamer ready...
  12. thaynes

It's that time of year again...The season for keepers

Keep 5....1 from Rd 1-5, 4 from 6-30, or all 5 6-30 Keeper round Machado 30th lock Harper 29th lock M. Carpenter 30th likely Harvey 17th maybe Braun 30th likely Jones 10th maybe Segura 30th Donaldson 30th M. Adams 30th Cueto 30th nova 30th J. Zimmerman 9th Minor 17th Jansen 22nd
  13. thaynes

Baseball dynasty

I am anticipating a couple drop outs for a baseball league on yahoo I started last year. I'm trying to line up guys interested should this actually happen. Normally it wouldn't be a big deal to replace 2 players or so but I have to type in at minimum 15 players keeper value for every team and...
  14. thaynes

2014 thank God no more Oher Baltimore Ravens

All your false starts and penalties can go "block" for some other qb. Hopefully resign jacoby, Arthur, Graham, pitta, and smith but not likely to have all 5. I would say pitta, jacoby, and smith would be my top targets.
  15. thaynes

screw you Cleveland and Matt ryan

-3 as a defense? For reals? If you would have just gotten a zero I would've won. And you mister ryan. You could get 3 more points on the board? Or maybe not throw a pick 6? At least flacco has a jacked up knee your just a bum! Bishop I hate you too just cause
  16. thaynes

sunday ticket

Which one of you bozos have it so I can watch the ravens game thats supposed to be nationally televised but isnt.
  17. thaynes

so shenks.......

What's going down this time huh? What you doing or sending me when Baltimore wins this sunday?
  18. thaynes

2014 Baltimore Orioles

Minus Johnson, feldman, McLouth. Added nobody so far. If the orioles indeed do a replay of last year's off season and regress to under 80 wins Peter Angelos will have cemented his legacy as the second most hated man in Baltimore sports. At least in my eyes
  19. thaynes

defense stream

Ari @ tennis or buffalo @ jax?
  20. thaynes

For Sale Xbox 1's

Couple people have said they are all sold out of both new systems. One of my local game stops had plenty. So ill be willing to pick them up and ship them to you guys at cost, gratuity appreciated. I keep hearing 30 shipped so your looking at 540 shipped to your door(i will need to get boxes and...