Search results

1. deathbysoftball

2013 asa Fulk

Just ordered my new fulk... Cant wait to get it out for some hacks before the season starts. All the 2013 worths are looking super juicy. Might have to pick up the new asa mutant just to try it as well. Anyone that gets to hit with any of the new sticks let us know whats up.
  2. deathbysoftball

Adidas Kanadia group

Ive been wearing the adidas kanadia trail shoe for 3 or 4 years now and Ive seen more and more people wearing them. I think they are far more superior than a cheap boombah or elite turf shoe. They are more comfortable, durable, and I think adidas probably has a bit more experience making a...
  3. deathbysoftball

LTB OG White Steel 26 or 27oz

Have pp ready up to 160 (depending on shape), or trade for 300 hit NR 26oz m7598.
  4. deathbysoftball

LTTF 26 oz og m7598

Looking for a niw or now 26oz OG m7598. Have tons of trade bats (anything in sig). Just picked up a 27.5 MUTJHA That is very gently used maybe 250 swings. Looking to trade it for a niw m7598 but will trade other bats or PAY CASH. Let me know.
  5. deathbysoftball

LTB Worth Titan/mayhem Endcap

Last weekend my 09 titan cap broke. Half of the lip snapped off after it hit the ground. The bat is completely legit and I have no means or intention of altering the bat. An umpire friend of mine said he would let it slide because he knew me and saw it break but most umps wouldnt allow it. If...
  6. deathbysoftball

GTG dapizzaman

Dapizza man is def a gtg bro! Got me a great deal on the bat I've been looking for forever. Shipped fast, great communication. Thanks again Shane!
  7. deathbysoftball

This is Hilarious

This was just posted by Resmondo on Facebook.... "ResmondoSports.com Next up is the composite of choice if you plan on painting your stick, play in an association that does not check the bats or just need to practice your homerun hitting and base running. Some people use it in senior and...
  8. deathbysoftball

LTB Any OG ASA mayhem

Looking for any 26 or 27oz may98, jh m798, m798. Any of them. Have utrip bats for trade but looking mainly to buy. Have cash now. Will consider any offer. Thanks!
  9. deathbysoftball

Just got our new Elite Uniforms!!!

Finally got our uni's from Elite. In case you didn't notice our new team name is War. Our new sponsor is War worldwide. An MMA equipment and promotions company. They support some big name fighters and we are really exited about having their support this year. I think the uni's came out really...
  10. deathbysoftball

GTG Flyballer gtg fa sho

GTG bro. Paid promptly after delivery and offered me a good price on the bat. Thx bro.
  11. deathbysoftball

For Sale NIW WSE NR 27oz & 2011 Res Titan 26oz

NIW WSE No return 27oz. 240 shipped obo. (yes, you told me so) Need to get rid of this for a buddy. No trades. 2011 Res Titan 26oz with return. 250-300 bp hacks. Tiny little rattle and typical worth webs. 170 shipped obo.
  12. deathbysoftball

ASA SCX3 ASA stamp scratched

Im sure this has been brought up but I went to sell one of my og extendeds and someone told me they wouldnt buy it because they've seen bats been thrown out for not having a clear asa stamp on them. You can still see the outline just not the writing very much. This bat went to asa states and...