Search results

1. bigcam406

Any Difference Between A 2019 and 2021 KP 23?

Just wondering if there would be any difference between the 2. Have been gaming a '19 version and enjoy it, but after watching some vids on the '21 version, im curious if its an improvement over the '19 version based on the reviews. Anyone compare the 2? I will be using it for league play so I'm...
  2. bigcam406

2021 Fireflex 240 1 piece

Just picked one of these up new for cheap. Very impressed with it, considering it's a 1 piece. Broke it in using 40 and 44/375's, now just using 52/300 league balls. Anyone else have any experience with this bat? Very under rated IMO.
  3. bigcam406

Price Check 2010-2014 CV12 COMPLETE LINE

As the title states, i own the complete line of CV12's from 2010 to the 2014 L8. All are 27oz and are in great shape. Just wondering as our league has banned the use of grandfathered bats this upcoming season. Thanks in advance.
  4. bigcam406

2019 Miken Freak 23 ASA reviews?

hey guys. anyone swing this bat yet? anything different from last years model? thanks.
  5. bigcam406

2017 Brian Wegman Utrip vs 2014 L5

Hey guys. Have an opportunity to pick up a 17 Brian Wegman utrip for decent price. Other than the different comp material used, would there be any difference compared to a well broken in 14 L5? Both bats are 27 oz. Balls being hit are 52 300's. Thanks
  6. bigcam406

Miken Freak 12 sweetspot

Hey guys. Bought a Freak 12 in the spring and have approx 200 hits on it. Lately i have been noticing that when i hit the ball on the lower part of the bat it seems that the pop that was there before is non existant. Im sure im not mis hitting the ball so i was wondering where exactly is the...
  7. bigcam406

2016 Freak 12 weight

just grabbed a 28oz F12. when I was in the store swinging it I found that it seemed more like a 27oz bat. I compared it to a 27oz F12 and the 27oz seemed lighter compared to other 27oz bats I was comparing. the endload is less than some other endloaded bats I own. is it because of the shorter...
  8. bigcam406

Sp14 l5

just picked up one of these for our team bat for a great price brand new(under 100 bucks).had a practice yesterday,few guys tried it and complained it vibrated too much.i explained that since its a new composite,its stiff and needs more hits to break in.just wondering how many swings until this...
  9. bigcam406

2015 Salvo ASA USSSA and ASA/USSSA

whats the difference,if any between the 3,other than the stamps? read on Easton site and all basically had the same description.any help would be appreciated. thanks.
  10. bigcam406

picked up a L8 today

found a deal on a l8,half price.team had our first practice this afternoon.weather was upper 40's,using gold dots.was hesitant taking it out of the wrapper,but I figured what the heck.was very impressed with it out of the wrapper.hit a few 300 ft. bombs with it.team was impressed as well.it has...
  11. bigcam406

SP12SVM vs L8

any difference between the 2 other than a paint job? are the endloads different? just wondering,can get a L8 cheap right now. thanks.
  12. bigcam406

at practice yesterday in 28 degree F

team had a practice yesterday,as our league starts in a week.our weather has been the ****z all spring,so didn't have a choice.the only bats used were my CV12's.approx 500 hits on all 3 using .44/375 balls in 28 degree F cold,these bats came out of it unscathed.no...
  13. bigcam406

CV12 vs SP12SVM

I know these 2 bats are actually the same,but unfortunately,my league is going to be enforcing the new bat rules this upcoming season,i am forced to buy one with a stupid stamp on it.i have 3 CV12's,and I use them exclusively,and to me,they're a great under rated bat.so my question,is ,has...
  14. bigcam406

Cv12

out browsing local sports store the other day,low and behold,found another '12 CV12 for dirt cheap.couldnt resist.manager said that he got a dozen in a few days ago,and in 2 days,10 were sold.word must have gotten out about these things.i already have 2 others,'10 and a '12,both 27oz.i picked up...
  15. bigcam406

new salvo metals soft

read a few reviews that they are prone to denting and cracks.i'll guess i'll wait until easton rectifies this problem before shelling out 200 bucks.
  16. bigcam406

2012 raw steel

just wondering how reliable these are.do they dent as bad as other Demarini metals? ive read these bats are hot out of the wrapper.anyone with any info would be appreciated.thanks.
  17. bigcam406

easton rival sg1

thinking about grabbing one.only seen a few reviews which were positive.anyone have any other info? thanks
  18. bigcam406

Salvo scandium sp12sps

ive seen pics of this new bat,just wondering if its worth looking into.no info on eastons website as of yet.any thoughts?
  19. bigcam406

2012 worth sinister

anyone swing it yet? read some reviews,very positive.just wondering if its just a lithium tst with a new paint job or something new for once.thx in advance.
  20. bigcam406

My new scr1 review

after months of trying to find one,i had to order one straight from Easton.i received it 2 weeks ago,but the weather hasnt cooperated(cold,snow,rain,u name it)up here.anyways,our team had our first practice on Good Friday,temp was approx 50 degrees and sunny.we had a bucket of assorted mush...