Search results

1. C

Dumb Ump Tosses Bat and Breaks It!

thats nuts, what did the ump say after it broke SoCal
  2. C

3b?

i use a 12.5 and usually stand about 5 ft in front of the grass and right on the lip of the grass agasinst a power hitter and only about 3-4 ft from foul line but ive got an above average arm and good range glove side my backhand is a little slow and that goes a lot into why i do it the way i do
  3. C

Is bat testing working in your area?

we started this year in our league in east texas back when the spring league started and it hasnt worked that well. all they do is check it at the begging of each season(we play four in a year) and put a sticker on it at the handle and after that unless someone questions is that sticker means it...
  4. C

5 man infield - (pitching)

100 % agree with this
  5. C

5 man infield - (pitching)

the problem with b and c is that a good pull hitter can pull any pitch in the strikezone and if u play him to pull he can where u out in his pull side hole
  6. C

Worst Weather to Play in?

ya i live and play in lufkin texas from may to october league ball sucks
  7. C

Umpires can say the dumbest things

if i have to turn my back to reach it i will but if i can get to it with me left foot on the bag and the ball is to my right i will because it squares me to the throw and put me in a better catching position
  8. C

its also 60 ft bases tho ;) and ya start with the base and leave that kind of stuff for the advanced classes lol
  9. C

and its y i prefer the cold i can put more clothes on i cant strip out of those sweat drenched ones lol
  10. C

that second one is pretty rediculous lol and i get what ur saying and nothing u have said is wrong its a matter of difference of opinion and as far as having momentum towards first u r right..and u can have that from the inside of the bag to just attack downhill from double play depth the...
  11. C

Best 3 singlewall bats on this list (besides Andersons)?

u got it al worng the hammer out hits them all by at least 60 ft on the real
  12. C

i will give u that if played in the 30's mayb twice most of my cold weather play is 40- 50 degrees where once u get moving ur fine
  13. C

the air out in cnetral and west texas is dry when you go east out this way we normally see 90 percent or higher humidity levels and our 101 normally has a feel like of 110 plus
  14. C

ur supposed to when the throw is coming from in front of u such as from the catcher all be it not very common in softball. but watch the pro level a first baseman's footwork is directly related to the situation and where he taking a throw from. u should always start with both feet at the corner...
  15. C

were are high 90's low 100's all summer and it sucks i like our fall leauge towards the ends when its mid 50's low 60's
  16. C

play it like a first basemen set up with ur left foot on the 3rd base side of the bag when coming from the pitcher :o shouldve been more clear the first time...when taking it from second base if u have time to set (which u really shouldnt if ur 2nd baseman is any good) right foot back...
  17. C

Bigger Picture: the Jewish league is full of unathletic men who try to jew the umps on every call. who'd of thought second use better foot work and avoid the situation all together u can either go thru the bag catching the ball with ur right foot on the centerfield corner of the bag or as...
  18. C

Guys who cannot hit opposite field in games

agreed :D and fyi Ted WIlliams the greatest hitter of all time was a dead pull hitter he is the reason they invented the shift u see today where the 3rd basemen plays short. they lined up this way and he would hit into it and still batted 340 plus in his career.
  19. C

Dominant hand on bottom?

i started batting from the left side of the plate when i was about 13 because i felt like i got the bat thru the zone better with my right hand on bottom other than that i am a rightie all the way
  20. C

Favorite baseball player of all time and best swing of all time

chipper for fav pujos for swing its just so perfect