Search results

1. C

Glove not there

so far this season we r 6 games in i have been hitting very well, a lot better than i expected after the winter break. But i cant seem to find it in the field at all. ive played 4 different positions trying to get comfortable and ive struggled everywhere fro outfield first third and catching...
  2. C

League Opener Last Night

Lets have a good brag post. league opened last night went 7-8 4 doubles two triples and a single the one out being a hard shot to left right to the guy. how was everybody elses opening performance.
  3. C

Knob cuffs and bat tape

i read online that in the 2011 rules update they r allowing knob cuffs(EL grande, etc.) in ASA now it also appeared that they r loosing up on bat tape as well i have yet to get my hands on a new rule book for this year does anyone else know anything about this.
  4. C

Worth 454

i saw on there website that worth has released there new bats- the 454 a utrip and an asa edition. does anybody no anything about these bats like when they will b available to buy. or how they hit mayb someone here has seen them demoed or something.
  5. C

DC Psycho

im reading some good reviews on it thinking about picking one up any opinions on them out there:rolleyes:
  6. C

Best Softballs

what does everyone think is the best ball for each league asa/ussa/nsa
  7. C

Five man infield

i was wondering how some of you'll play the five man. i dnt wanna a discussion on pros and cons if it wasnt the way to go all the upper leagues wouldnt play it. me and my buddy left or ould tourney team and r putting a new one together and we want to run five man in the more competitive...