2. O

For Sale 5 demarinis

buddy bump lets help him sell these
  3. O

For Sale 5 demarinis

helping out a buddy bump....
  4. O

For Sale 5 demarinis

prices look ok really would like one of these but no cash right now. looks like someones gonna score.
  5. O

LTTF 30oz flyswatter

anyone have one they wanna trade away, got an RD for trade.
  6. O

ASA pitch speed

thats really good insite... thank you for your thoughts on this subject
  7. O

For Trade RD28 and FSE both 27oz

looking to trade of these two Demarinis for a couple eastons, either salvos or speeds. same weight or lighter. thanks
  8. O

For Trade Rd 28 fse

Looking to trade a RD28 27oz and a 27oz flyswatter for a couple of eastons. RD has 500+hits flyswatter is great condition maybe 100 hits. Looking for ASA only salvos or speeds in same weight or lighter!
  9. O

ASA pitch speed

here is a question for all umpires. in the rule book it states on pitch speed that it must be a moderate speed. my question is what is moderate? i have be working on throwing the 6 foot pitch due to a pvc frame i built. one bar at 6 one bar at 10. so the local umpires got together and decided...
  10. O

hey buddy anyone you know looking to by a 27oz flyswatter about 100 hits great shape asking 160.00

hey buddy anyone you know looking to by a 27oz flyswatter about 100 hits great shape asking 160.00
  11. O

Boneyard Blast 2012!!

this really is a great tourny, tons of silly things going on and tons of prizes. glad to see teams interested.
  12. O

For Trade NIW 34/26 Demarini CF3 Black...

any type bat your looking for?
  13. O

Worst Umpirers

in our leagues the umpires are so old and clueless about the game, in my opinion the game has passed them up speed wise and just the talent level, that they refuse to call the new ASA 6-10ft strike zone. its frustrating because its a rule they should learn to call it this way and not 7-13ft.
  14. O

For Trade for trade only phenix for asa rd28

pm sent on possible trade offer.
  15. O

For Trade 28oz RD28

I know im a newb but come on guys lets get a deal done today...
  16. O

For Trade 28oz RD28

for trade a ASA 28oz RD28 less then 100 hits, couple of bag scratches and in great condition. looking to get in a trade any of the newer Demarinis. J2 J2fse CL.12 MLC J2U The One 1.2 would like a two for one any weights any combos hit me up with an email for pics. and can add to sweeten deal...
  17. O

For Trade Trading A Newer The One .12.....

How about a trade, got a 26oz grey mayhem 200 hits maybe!