Search results

1. Superk

GTG HR hitters club

HR hitters club contacted me through SBF and met me locally to buy a bat. Good honest guy.
  2. Superk

Team comes out flat after game break

Any suggestions on how to keep your team fresh during game breaks?
  3. Superk

GTG jmor304 as always is GTG

Grip N Rip good...ugh. Thanks again
  4. Superk

A message to the DeMarini A Team

Just wanted to thank our local DeMarini guys. You take the time to help us out and give us tips to make our team better. Sometimes you fill in for our guys on league night or in an open tournament. Bubba, Guill, Fish and of course CL22, just wanted to thank you guys for being so cool about the...
  5. Superk

What are the best shades for Softball?

What are the best shades for Softball? Mainly have a problem with the glare on turf fields. Picking up a Yellow ball in the sun. Fishing glasses maybe? polarized/tint. Thoughts///??
  6. Superk

Recoil Ser# have anything to do with year

Does a Recoil Ser# have anything to do with year it was made? My # start with 730 Thanks for the help
  7. Superk

GTG PORTER is GTG

PORTER is GTG. Great packing job. Duct tape nation......:D
  8. Superk

GTG Buzzard 69

Buzzard 69 is Very GTG. Great communication. Shipped super quick. Do not hesitate to deal with this board Bro.
  9. Superk

Dec. 3rd PDX Superdraft on the Turf

http://nwsoftballsmessageboard.yuku.com/topic/2472/Season-ending-Superdraft-Clackamas-Saturday-Dec-3rd Sign up for Dec 3rd Superdraft at Hoodview in Clackamas Oregon. $25 per player.
  10. Superk

What's the best way to deal with a hamstring injury?

Need some help. Preventive stretches. Brace or taping. Thanks..
  11. Superk

LTTF 27oz Maxload asa recoil

Trade Bait I have a Miken MV3 26 oz Maxload returnable in great shape.
  12. Superk

LTB Miken Recoil Maxload ASA 27 oz

Like to buy or trade for a 300 or less hit Miken Recoil Maxload ASA 27 oz Trade Bait I have a 27oz SCN9 returnable in great shape and a Miken MV3 26 oz Maxload returnable in great shape. LMK what you got.
  13. Superk

Utrip men's on the turf Hoodview Nov. 5th

Still a few spots left. The season must never end. http://www.teamsideline.com/Org/ProgramDetail.aspx?d=XUExypcsSkLPQHFi9s1azVdoiAaBfGfr
  14. Superk

GTG KDEflyers

KDEflyers is GTG for sure. Met up with him in town to buy a bat. Let me take some cuts on it first....Was honest about the bat. Easy deal.
  15. Superk

Spots Still Available for Fall Winter on the Turf PDX

Clackamas Fall/Winter League starts in October. Men's Coed....Utrip or ASA Check it out....See you there http://www.teamsideline.com/Org/Content.aspx?d=%2fxzguVXpcWlT6efjRWjZA1wJGiJzhXJHjxN1%2fpEfL7k%3d
  16. Superk

GTG Fury21 is GTG

Pants arrived quickly and as described. GTG board bro for sure.
  17. Superk

GTG Gateway Man

Replica Oakley's were great and delivered on time. Gateway Man is very gtg
  18. Superk

GTG jmor304 is GTG

Once again Mr. Grip N Rip is Da Man. Very GTG Thanks jmor304
  19. Superk

Best way to come back from game break??

If there are no open fields and your team is coming back from a 3 hour game break at a tourney..whats the best way to not come out flat??
  20. Superk

GTG daviddickdpt

daviddickdpt is very gtg. Bought a bat from him and it arrived quick. Do not hesitate to deal with him.