Search results

1. S

Pay to Play team question

Tournament Ball
  2. S

Pay to Play team question

12/13 guys on the team, I want to bat 10 cause I feel thats ur overall best advantage, the other 2/3 guys will get in the game at some point through out the day... so how could I do the $ part of it. Those 2/3 guys only pay $5-$10 is my best idea. Whats yalls opinions?
  3. S

5 Man Infield ??

Advantages Vs Disadvantages ? I personally think if you have 3 fast/solid outfielders it has to be an advantage cause it pretty much forces the ball in the air then you have 3 good outfielders to run them down. I know all the upper tournament teams run a 5 man so they must be onto somethin...
  4. S

For Sale 12 full dye jerseys $375

My team recently won a tournament and the prize was a certificate to order 12 full dye jerseys and 12 full dye hand towels from www.allthewaylivedesigns.com The jerseys include any of there stock logos with any colors and names and #s. If you want them to design your team a custom logo it's a...
  5. S

For Sale 12 Full Dye Jerseys and 12 Full Dye Hand Towels

This is about the best deal your ever gonna find so if yall are ever gonna get Jerseys this would be the cheapest chance...lol
  6. S

I'm not sure I explained this certificate correctly. This certificate is for 12 full dye jerseys customized to your wishes. With your team logo or they will design you a logo. To your exact team colors also including names and numbers and any other text. Same thing with the hand towels.
  7. S

Artwork and Everything. Fully customized !!!
  8. S

I have a certificate for 12 full dye sublimination jerseys fully customized to your exact wishes and 12 full dye sublimination hand towels. The certificate is to All The Way Live Designs (www.allthewaylivedesigns.com). This Certificate is worth $660 I am willing to sell it for $450. Call or Text...
  9. S

Why did my bat break ?

I didn't think the temp would effect it till it got down in the lower than 40 ...... Guess I was wrong...all different kind of balls...
  10. S

Why did my bat break ?

Worth Mutant 2 piece Black Blue and Orange. 1200-1400 swings. Noticed a major crack while taking bp tonight, 15 swings later in destroyed. 50 degrees out. ...???
  11. S

Batting Lineups

Just curious yalls different batting lineup strategies.. i played baseball all the way into one summer of college ball and i understand how to make a baseball lineup just wondering if yall do ur lineups in any way different. 1. get on base 2. get on base 3. Power 4 Power 5. Power 6. weak...
  12. S

Best swing for distance??

Man i thought u were done worring about hitting the bombs. i need u hittin ropes off the fence. dont i say it enough " linedrive Barr "