Search results

Softball.com:

1. P

LTB Scx3 or scn3

Looking for OG scx3 or scn3 26 or 27 stamps must be visible!!! Do not waste my time and I will not waste yours! Pm me! Gtg people are preferred
  2. P

how long does a return take?

just wondering because i sent in my salvo last week and they received it! and want to know how long before they send me my new bat!
  3. P

Easton fasitch bats

Does the new fastpitch stealth bats by Easton have good distance on it and is is anything like the ssr2?
  4. P

SRV4 Break in time

well since i seen a thread about the srr4 break in time i was wondering whats the time for the srv4? and how does the distance compare to the OG's?
  5. P

SSR4 vs SRV4???

Well as you seen in my other form my SALVO Split in half. So Easton said i could swap for anything so i took he srv4. but they said i could call back if i changed my mind! so im asking is there a performance diffrence? i know 1's a 2piece and the other 1piece! But does any1 have a broken in srv4?
  6. P

Death of the OG's

What will happen in 10years when all of he OG's are Dead? Will Easton make RI's or will they make another Hot Bat?
  7. P

srv2 RI vs SCN3/SCX3

Is the scn2 as good broken in as the OG SCX3/SCN3 because i cant afford to buy a og and the Scn2 is only $150... what should i do?
  8. P

SALVO vs Scn3???

Well after my game tonight i took a lil BP with my Salvo 26oz and my brothers SCN3 28oz! let me tell you i didnt know Salvos were this good! i was hitting just as far with my salvo as i was hitting with the SCN3! my salvo is getting hotter and hotterevery game!
  9. P

OG Ext vs OG Flex

what is the diffrence in these 2? and are they really worth $400.. or should i just buy an ssr2 and someting else?
  10. P

For Sale/Trade 28oz OG Extended

looking for the best deal i could possibly find! not gonna charge $400 just looking for a new bat! its not in the best paint condition but has amazing pop i just cant swing it because its to heavy! pm offers
  11. P

Price Check OG Extended 28oz

I wanna know how much this is going for these days, i want a ssr2 so i decided to see what i can get for this! it has about 800-1000 hits on it the paint is chipped in places from wear and tear! I have no receipt could i call easton and have something new sent out to me???
  12. P

Broken End Cap

is this the broken endcap problem every1 has?? and if so does it effect your bat?
  13. P

Bat Help!!! srv3orsrv4orssr2

Im currently looking to buy a new bat for myself i curently own an srv5 an i like it but it seems lately its becoming a team bat more then mines! :( im a leadoff batter 5'8 145lbs looking for a bat that i can shoot hits through the gaps but still control to hit line drive singles and doubles. i...