Search results

1. R

October 12th Cottage Grove, WI.

October 12th Doubledays Cottage Grove, Wi.150 entry. One day tourney. D/E/Rec class. Setup of tourney depends on number of teams. 6-12 foot arc limit. ASA bats. 5 home run limit rest are outs. Winners supply umps. Contact Deb 608-839-5101 to enter
  2. R

Doubledays tourney June 15th

Deb at Doubledays in Cottage Grove is running a one day tourney. Entry fee is $150. 6'-15' arc limit. Home run limit will 5 with a +1, can't go up in the 7th. One swinging strike. Courtesy runner one per inning. No courtesy step. Call Deb to enter 608-839-5101. Play ball all day beer tent in...
  3. R

Somebody missing there jersey?

So four weeks ago i ordered pants, turfs, and a couple sweatshirts. I recieved the sweatshirts and turfs on time, but pants were 2-4 weeks because i didnt need them right away so I had Boombah do the inseam. So fast foward to yesterday i have a UPS "sorry we've missed you" on my door. Strange...
  4. R

Oct. 13 Doubledays

Chuck n duck tourney at doubledays Oct. 13. Entry fee $150. Anybody wanting to puy a team in call Deb 608-839-5101.
  5. R

miken freak s/n check

I recently purchased a freak 98 with few hundred cuts on it for 200, but i am wonder if it is legit? Serial number is 5017262 on the taper, flat sticker on the knob. Any help to calm my worries would help, i dont want to swing a dirty bat!
  6. R

08 red and yellow Mutant weight question

Got to weigh my 08 27.5oz Mutant. By surprise it came in at 28.5oz ? I expected a little variance in weight, but a full ouce? Anybody have this or seen this?
  7. R

ASA is a dead ball and cant advance when...

Hitter grounds out to third base. Third basemen miss throws to first, runner reaches first safely, but his feet get caught up in miss throw and kicks ball. Question is the runner allowed to advance on the error throw, or is a dead ball and runner stays at first with him kicking the ball?