Search results

1. jjumper9

For Trade LHT Rawlings 1B Glove

Here's some pics of the glove if anyone is interested in a trade! The model number is RFM9. Prefer HS baseball equipment but open to anything.
  2. jjumper9

For Sale Old beat up 12" Nokona

I have my sons old glove and know there are people out there that take pride in bringing old gloves like this back to life! To me this glove needs to be retired but before disposing of it I thought I would offer it to someone. Check pics carefully before pulling the trigger on this. It has a...
  3. jjumper9

For Sale GolfBalls - Bridgestone E6's

1 dozen Bridgestone E6's for sale $12 delivered using Paypal as a gift. All GolfBalls are in excellent shape. Thanks in advance!
  4. jjumper9

For Sale/Trade Extra Jerseys

Extra jerseys $30 for 1 or 2 for $55 delivered using PayPal as a gift. I will ship using USPS Priority. Howard Lakers white youth medium Mathews Chargers blue women's medium Witten Cowboys blue Nike XL SOLD Cunningham Eagles white Reebok XL Pryor Raiders black Nike XL SOLD Palmer Raiders black...
  5. jjumper9

For Sale/Trade Extra Jerseys

Extras jerseys: 52 white Bulls Rose* 52 blue Texan Foster 52 blue Patriots Brady 52 red Clippers Griffin* 52 purple Ravens Suggs 52 black Raider McFadden 56 black Raiders Janikowski* 56 white 49ers Gore 56 blue Bronco Tebow W-M red Patriots Brady W-M green Celtic Rondo All new...
  6. jjumper9

For Sale Both for $115 delivered

Want to sell these 2 together for $115 delivered! About 500 cuts on 26oz ASA Mizuno Frenzy and 400 on 27oz Louisville Triton. Both returnable if you can generate receipts. Will ship using USPS Priority with delivery confirmation. Good shape!:D
  7. jjumper9

For Sale/Trade Psp

I have a PSP that is sitting here collecting dust. Works fine! No games just power cord and PSP. Toggle switch missing cover but it works fine. see pic. $40 delivered USPS Priority w/del conf.
  8. jjumper9

For Sale/Trade 15 Bridgestone E6's

15 Bridgestone E6's for $14 delivered! LMK:)$12:D
  9. jjumper9

For Sale/Trade 1 Batch of ProV1's FS/FT

I have one batch ready to go! Very clean, you will be happy! I checked the prices at local Wal Mart and seen that recycled Pro V's go for $24.96 + tax a dozen so I figured I would try and save people some money and offer more and the same quality or better for less money! So here is what I'm...
  10. jjumper9

GTG scats16 is DEFINITELY GTG!!!!!!

scats16 has traded me on more than 1 occasion and all I got on this guy is all postive! Easy to deal with, trustworthy and just an honest person! Looking to continue to deal with him for a long time to come!;):D
  11. jjumper9

GTG mookie12 is GTG...

mookie12 is a solid buyer. I sent the package and forgot to put the suite # on the label. Package was returned and I had to resend. He was very understanding and showed lots of patience. GTG in my book!!!:D
  12. jjumper9

For Sale/Trade Nintendo DSI

I have a Nintendo DSI I am looking to trade/sale. Comes with case,game and cord. Serious buyers send me a pm for more info! Thanks in advance!!!:D
  13. jjumper9

For Sale/Trade PSP and Games/Movies

SOLD:eek: I have a PSP with Games and Movies that needs a new home! If you are seriously interested send me a pm. Would prefer to trade. I need a 60* wedge, Ipod stuff, Xbox games, ATT phone or cash is always cool. LMK;) would someone trade me a NIW Worth?
  14. jjumper9

For Sale Callaway Warbirds

I have 4 dozen clean Callaway Warbird golfballs I would like to sell for $25 delivered! Thats 31 cents per ball after shipping cost! Thanks! LMK:)
  15. jjumper9

For Sale/Trade 15 Golf Balls FS/FT

I checked the prices at local Wal Mart and seen that recycled Pro V's go for $24.96 + tax a dozen so I figured I would try and save people some money and offer more and the same quality or better for less money! So here is what I'm offering: 15 Pro V's (and I will shoot you a photo of what I'm...
  16. jjumper9

For Sale/Trade Golf Balls

I have golf balls for sale or trade. If you want some pm me and we can work something out! I like to trade! Looking for ASA bats, IPODS (since my classic got stolen), size 11 turfs or XBOX video games. Thanks!!!;):D
  17. jjumper9

For Sale/Trade BCN4 Stealth BB bat & Bills Kelly Jersey

Used 31/28 BCN4 Stealth BB bat $45 New Buffalo Bills Jim Kelly blue Throwback Jersey size 56 for sale or trade. $30 combo deal $75 with a free Phiten! Paypal and shipped USPS Priority w/delivery confirmation.
  18. jjumper9

GTG dabombbanga is GTG

I bought a bat from dabombbanga and the bat arrived with no issues. Looking forward to dealing with him again! GTG!!!! :)
  19. jjumper9

GTG Wupang is GYG

I made a purchase from Wupang and the deal went great. Good communication and a good deal. It was a pleasure doing the deal and wouldn't hesitate to do another! Thanks!:p
  20. jjumper9

GTG samohT77 is gtg

Bought a bat from me and all went smooth. Quick pay and a pleasure to deal with! Thanks again! :D;)