Search results

1. M

GTG Hitts

He is very GTG. got a ballet form him to try out and the thing is working. Has started to open up some sticks that i dont get to hit very often but it seems to be working slow and steady. Is very good on gloves as well. Used it to put the final touches on my glove. I recommend picking one of...
  2. M

GTG Mannyline#14

Very GTG. Would deal with again
  3. M

GTG erobelli

just picked of a reap2 for a great price game ready. thanks again bud.
  4. M

GTG jperr77

very gtg. sold me a mutjha game ready. would deal again. sorry it took so long to do this
  5. M

Reap2

I just picked up an 08 Reap2 to give it a try and my question is about how many hits does it typically take for these to start to web? Bat is pretty beat to hell already, which i wanted, but im not seeing any webbing. Tried the search but couldnt find anything related to this. Any help with this...
  6. M

Reap2 Help

I just picked up an 08 Reap2 to give it a try and my question is about how many hits does it typically take for these to start to web? Bat is pretty beat to hell already, which i wanted, but im not seeing any webbing. Tried the search but couldnt find anything related to this. Any help with...
  7. M

LTB Asa z1000

Looking to pick up a NIW or slightly used 2011 z1000. pm me if you know of anything
  8. M

GTG Spanky85

Spanky85 is gtg. Just bought 2 stick off of him
  9. M

LTB Ultra or Ultra II

Im looking to pick up an Ultra or Ultra II (26/27oz) with ASA stamps on it. PM me if you have anything
  10. M

GTG MrNixter

MrNixter is GTG. Meet him for a local deal and everything went smooth. Great guy to deal with
  11. M

GTG Oppo 23 is GTG

Oppo 23 is GTG for sure. Just did a trade where we both got what we wanted and shipped on the same day. Would do another deal with him in the future
  12. M

LTB 26.5 oz mutjha

Hey guys im looking to pick up at least 1 possibly 2 mutjha's in 26.5 oz. PM me if you are looking to move one or know of somebody who has 1 they are trying to sell
  13. M

OG Freak

I have a question about the original freak. I just received one in a deal where i was supposed to get a worth may 98. I dont really know that much about the og freak except that its banned for asa play. Is it legal for USSSA? And is there a market for this bat since its banned? Just want to...
  14. M

LTTF RD 28- 26oz

Hey guys, im looking to pick up another RD in 26oz. Willing to trade or buy. Please PM me if you are looking to get rid of one or know of where i can get one
  15. M

Looks like you got another convert........

Well gentlemen it looks like yall brought another one to the dark side. Just got a RD and a juggy and absolutly love both bats. RD out hits everything i have ever owned or had a chance to swing. And this is coming from a guy who has a scn3,scx3, og may 98, and had a freak 98. Looks like you...
  16. M

GTG kklene

kklene is very gtg. Traded me 2 sticks i have been looking for and had very good communication and turn around. Would do deals with him again
  17. M

matagorda10's GTG List

This is long overdues to these guys but here it is AJ22 bpierce laverdt crayers16 kklene Oppo 23 MrNixter Tattooball spanky85 xethicx bigwrig6 jperr77 erobelli mannyline#14 Hitts
  18. M

GTG bpierce208

Have to give the guy some GTG love. Easy to deal with and both of us got what we wanted in a trade. Hope he felt the same in return. Would deal with him again anytime
  19. M

LTB Phenix 26oz, RD 28 27oz, JHMutant 26.5oz

I am looking to buy 1 if not all of the bats posted above. Please PM me if you have anything i am looking for. I am also willing to trade. I have a freak98 28oz with about 500hits on it i am willing to deal
  20. M

For Trade freak 98s for trade

I have two teammates who are looking to trade there freaks. Both are in great condition with no signs of webbing and no cracks. The first one is a 27oz that was bought by the owner new and has around 300-400 hits on it max. Never got a feel for it and prefers Easton and Worth bats. Has a tiny...