1. DS_CrunozSports

What'st he best bat for modified?

I hear the 2012 Z2000 is very popular, not sure about the newer bats
  2. DS_CrunozSports

Team package quote

pm sent your way
  3. DS_CrunozSports

Any Suggestions

Input No problem, if you need someone to make the jerseys for you. Feel free to contact me we can make it happen for you.
  4. DS_CrunozSports

Any Suggestions

Jimmy34 thanks for the good post on that other thread, btw.
  5. DS_CrunozSports

Any Suggestions

Raiderfan81 why don't you keep the same mountain peaks and pines in the OG post but just blow it up and ghost it behind your Thin Air name. That way you have a little more in the background without using so many colors. There are some semi sub companies who can put a design that big on a shirt...
  6. DS_CrunozSports

2014 9 Man Modified National may happen

9 Man Sounds like something we'd definitely like to be a part of. Tony keep us posted, you know we are always willing to help out.
  7. DS_CrunozSports

2014 9 Man Modified National may happen

That would be great!
  8. DS_CrunozSports

For Sale 27.5 ASA Fu Dawg

Bat is sold
  9. DS_CrunozSports

Deal pending
  10. DS_CrunozSports

Yeah it's pretty end loaded. Can definitely feel it
  11. DS_CrunozSports

Jeff Hall edition I highly doubt it. Teammate of mine gave it to me cause he didn't like the way he was hitting with. Yeah one of those it's the bat's fault kind of guys. It was missing the weight label, so I weighed it and it read 27.5oz.
  12. DS_CrunozSports

Looking to sell this 27.5oz ASA Fu Dawg with 100-150 hits, Returnable, No Receipt for $130 Shipped. Email me at [email protected] for fastest response. Few nicks and scratches, good condition. Pics below [B]SOLD
  13. DS_CrunozSports

For Sale/Trade VX2, Z1000, OG Duo w/Pics

Is that a 73D Sam Bat?
  14. DS_CrunozSports

Indoor Tournaments at Long Island Sports Complex

Here it is, sorry: www.longislandsportscomplex.com
  15. DS_CrunozSports

Indoor Modified, Sling and Lob Tournaments in December 2013

Hey guys they are doing them again at the LI Sports Complex 103 Mill Road Freeport, NY 11520 Indoor War 4 Modified Pitching - Friday December 6 into Saturday December 7 Start time is 1130pm Friday til 8am Saturday Entry Fee - $350 per team Prize - $850-$1300 depending on number of...
  16. DS_CrunozSports

Indoor Tournaments at Long Island Sports Complex

Hey guys they are doing them again at the LI Sports Complex 103 Mill Road Freeport, NY 11520 Indoor War 4 Modified Pitching - Friday December 6 into Saturday December 7 Start time is 1130pm Friday til 8am Saturday Entry Fee - $350 per team Prize - $850-$1300 depending on number of...
  17. DS_CrunozSports

For Sale Full Sub Jerseys

to the top...
  18. DS_CrunozSports

Price drop bump
  19. DS_CrunozSports

LTB Large sub-dyes wanted

check out my thread on here, HITMAN is a large, as well as the 17 Corozal. $28 for the Corozal #17 and $25 for the HITMAN - Ballers Jersey http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1326226&referrerid=53802
  20. DS_CrunozSports

shoot me some offers via email at [email protected]