Search results

1. DS_CrunozSports

For Sale 27.5 ASA Fu Dawg

Looking to sell this 27.5oz ASA Fu Dawg with 100-150 hits, Returnable, No Receipt for $130 Shipped. Email me at [email protected] for fastest response. Few nicks and scratches, good condition. Pics below [B]SOLD
  2. DS_CrunozSports

Indoor Modified, Sling and Lob Tournaments in December 2013

Hey guys they are doing them again at the LI Sports Complex 103 Mill Road Freeport, NY 11520 Indoor War 4 Modified Pitching - Friday December 6 into Saturday December 7 Start time is 1130pm Friday til 8am Saturday Entry Fee - $350 per team Prize - $850-$1300 depending on number of...
  3. DS_CrunozSports

Indoor Tournaments at Long Island Sports Complex

Hey guys they are doing them again at the LI Sports Complex 103 Mill Road Freeport, NY 11520 Indoor War 4 Modified Pitching - Friday December 6 into Saturday December 7 Start time is 1130pm Friday til 8am Saturday Entry Fee - $350 per team Prize - $850-$1300 depending on number of...
  4. DS_CrunozSports

For Sale Full Sub Jerseys

Have these extras laying around. All jerseys WITH OUT names are $28 Shipped. Jerseys WITH names $25 Shipped. Email me at [email protected] for fastest response. COROZAL ORANGE numbers and sizes available are: #17 - L #20, 23 - XL #35 - 2XL Donawa is XL Ramp Rats Jersey is a 2XL...
  5. DS_CrunozSports

LTB NEED 4 ASA 27oz Z1000's

I'm looking for 4 total 2012's The Blue and Silver Model 2-26oz and 2- 27oz ASA Z1000's 26oz - 1 End Loaded 26oz - 1 Balanced 27oz - 1 EL 27oz - 1 Balanced Email me at [email protected] for fastest response. Thanks,
  6. DS_CrunozSports

For Sale Crunoz Fast Pitch Catcher's Mitt

33" Fast Pitch Catcher's Mitt for sale with FHM initials. Have 2 of these to get rid of. Colors are Gray, White and Navy Blue. $125 Shipped to your door Email me at [email protected] if interested
  7. DS_CrunozSports

CRUNOZ Specials

I know these are more for baseball players, but there are quite a few of you on here or you could forward the info to anyone you know who does. We do however make wood softball bats as well if you'd like to make your own package. Offers are not valid through the website, call me at (917) 400 -...
  8. DS_CrunozSports

For Sale CRUNOZ 12.25 Modified RV23 Web -Mesh Glove

A 12.25" modified version of the RV23 web from Crunoz. Black Mesh Shell with Gray Tips, Web, Palm and Welting. White Laces and Binding. Canadian Flag on Thumb. Glove is Brand New still stiff Price is $130 SHIPPED
  9. DS_CrunozSports

For Sale CRUNOZ Thanksgiving Weekend SALE $115

Since it's too late for Black Friday, figured we make it a Black Weekend affair. Here goes, starting TODAY 11/23/2012 TIL 7PM EST 11/26/2012 you could get your very own CRUNOZ CUSTOM GLOVE for $115 SHIPPED Sale includes all styles, shells and colors; price includes name number and flag. Logos...
  10. DS_CrunozSports

For Sale CRUNOZ Custom Compression Wristbands

No more need to deal with messy tape. Crunoz Custom Compression Wristbands with Velcro Strap for added support will do the job and then some. Made from durable Neoprene, available in S, M, L and XL in Black, Red and Royal. Price:$35 Shipped Per Pair with Customization/ Personalization...
  11. DS_CrunozSports

For Sale CRUNOZ Custom Bat Pack

CRUNOZ now offers Custom Bat Packs. Design your own bag with your team logo, name, number and position. All work is Tackle Twill / Applique and Embroidery. Made from SUPER Durable 1200D Nylon Colors available are: Black, Red, Navy, Royal, Gray, and Dark Green Spacious main compartment...
  12. DS_CrunozSports

For Sale Crunoz new limited edition prime blood series gloves

INTRODUCING CRUNOZ'S LIMITED EDITION U.S. PRIME BLOOD SERIES!!! We at CRUNOZ are constantly looking for ways to give our customers the best of everything, with this in mind we introduce to you - THE U.S. PRIME BLOOD SERIES. These gloves are made from 100% Oxblood Leather from one of the U.S...
  13. DS_CrunozSports

For Sale Crunoz U.S. Kip and Steer Hide Series

Introducing CRUNOZ'S New US Kip and Steer Hide Series - The HORTENN SERIES!!! YES, Crunoz now offers US Kip and Steer Hide. We are always aiming to make the best products for our customers and with this in mind we bring this new series. The best leathers from the 2 Best Tanneries in the U.S...
  14. DS_CrunozSports

For Sale Crunoz 13" white, ryl, pnk, ylw rht mod-trap $65 shipped

Selling this 13" RHT Closed Back White Shell, Royal Palm, Yellow Binding, Pink Welting and Embroidery. The name Stobb embroidered in Pink, that's why it's priced to sell. $65 shipped to you via fedex express 2 day air. Email me at [email protected]
  15. DS_CrunozSports

For Sale CRUNOZ 13" LHT Y-WEB $65 shipped

Selling this lightly used Black and Orange 13" Crunoz LHT CRO-4Y for $60 shipped to you via fedex express 2 day. Has not seen any field time, just a few catches, glove is game ready. This is one of our gloves from our first year in existence, we've come a long way since then. Pics below. PRICE...
  16. DS_CrunozSports

For Sale Crunoz back to school sale $125 free shipping

With school back in session Crunoz is having a Back to School Sale. $125 shipped for any glove color combo including name, number embroidery and a flag. 4-6 Week delivery.[B]This sale is for a limited time only from 9/04/2012 to 10/04/2012 Email me at [email protected] brochure pics below...
  17. DS_CrunozSports

For Sale 2 Crunoz 12" LHT NY Mets All Black Closed Webs $75 each Shipped

These were part of an order we made for the NY Mets Dominican Summer League Organization for the 2011 season. These 2 are a few extras we had left over. Both are all Black with Mets embroidered in White.Shipped to you for $75 each. email me at [email protected] if interested
  18. DS_CrunozSports

For Sale 12.5" White Patent Leather and Black Crunoz Trap for $95 Shipped

One of Crunoz's first Patent Leather gloves. This 12.5" CROPT-6Fwith Black Shell and White Patent Leather 10 Finger Shell Design for $95 shipped PRICE DROPPED TO $75 SHIPPED
  19. DS_CrunozSports

For Sale 13" All White Crunoz I -Web and 12" Crunoz White H-Web Gloves

THIS GLOVE HAS BEEN SOLD!!! The All White I-Web has been sold still have glove below available White with Black Lacing 12" CRZ-2H with the number 12 embroidered in Black for $100 shipped PRICE DROPPED TO $90 SHIPPED!!!
  20. DS_CrunozSports

GTG Iceman766

Bought a pair of brand new sneakers from him, they came in the same condition as promised. Fast delivery of products. Would definitely deal with him again.