Search results

1. B

LTB 2018 Miken DC41 in 27 ounce, utrip

Looking for a 2018 Miken DC41 for utrip. 27 ounce.
  2. B

GTG MaxLoad is GTG

Bought a bat from him. Quick communication throughout the process, the bat was shipped quickly and arrived in the same condition as described. Definitely GTG.
  3. B

LTB 2016 Miken Freak 30, 26 ounce, usssa

LTB a 26 ounce Miken Freak 30, 2016 model (red and black).
  4. B

LTB 12-13 inch Nokona or Mizuno infielder glove

Transitioning to the infield and need a smaller glove than my 14-inch one. Of the ones I've tried from my friends, I like the Mizuno Classic Pro Soft and the Nokonas a lot and am checking to see if anyone has a used one in the 12-13 inch range they'd be willing to sell. Please send a message...
  5. B

For Sale 28 ounce, 2015 USSSA LS z2000 balanced

I'm looking to sell my 2015 z2000 balanced bat. It weights 28 ounces and has about 150 hits on it with normal field wear. I have the receipt dated July 28, 2015 and will include it with the bat. Asking $110 shipped by FedEx Ground or UPS Ground. Paypal preferred with payment as...
  6. B

For Sale/Trade used 2015 utrip Louisville Slugger z2000

I am selling my used 2015 Louisville Slugger z2000. It is a USSSA bat and weighs 28 ounces. It has about 150 hits on it and I have the receipt from July of 2015. The bat is returnable and has no endcap separation or rattling. Asking $120, includes shipping by UPS Ground or FedEx Ground...
  7. B

For Sale 28 ounce Worth Connell balanced USSSA bat

SOLD to Ballnitez. I have a used 2016 model Worth Greg Connell, 28 ounce, balanced USSSA bat for sale. I have a receipt from April of 2015 which will be included in the box with the bat. The bat has not been returned for any warranty work. The bat is in good shape, has no rattles and no...
  8. B

LTB 26 ounce Miken Freak Black USSSA

Title says it all. LOL. Looking for a 26 ounce Miken Freak Black for USSSA.
  9. B

LTB used 26.5 ounce 2014/2015 Worth Jeff Hall Legit Reload

Looking to buy a used 2014 (SBLUJH) or 2015 (SBL5UJ) Worth Jeff Hall Legit Reload in 26.5 ounce.
  10. B

2013 Miken recommendation for longtime NRG600 user??

Hey guys: I swear I have done some research on this question. LOL. I used to be more of a power hitter, but as I've gotten older I have become more of a line drive/hard grounder hitter. Haha. I currently use a Miken NRG600 27 ounce which I love. It is a tank, I feel like I can drive...
  11. B

GTG DaddyFrank

Just wanted to let everyone know I had a great experience buying a Miken Recoil bat from DaddyFrank this past week. He was very communicative and shipped the bat quickly. The bat is exactly as pictured. Definitely recommended!!
  12. B

GTG NewToTheGame

Hi all! I am a newbie to this board. Hope I'm doing this correctly. Just wanted to let you all know that I bought a glove from NewToTheGame recently. Very fast communication to my PMs with clear answers, he shipped the glove exactly when he said he would and it arrived in the same...