Search results

1. Apex

Apex Bullet 44/400

YEP. some of the early balls we made the ink faded and still have no idea why.. we used sublimation ink which was to be tougher but faded. we have since changed all logos to a completely different ink to True color so they are like everyone else. our official opening was July 4th where all new...
  2. Apex

Softball Is Stupid

do you guys use 44-400 in many tournaments.. we are making them ..
  3. Apex

Best .44 400 ball

44-400 apex Bullets and there made in the USA
  4. Apex

One Bad Softball

You got to make one for me.. so sweet
  5. Apex

NSA Texas 2014

Good luck in Texas.. How is Mike doing he said he had some health issues last year but I havent talked to him in a wile
  6. Apex

Apex 52/275

no ball is as durable as a Bullet.. 52's are all about the spin the younger guys are gonna have to learn to do the old school cutting of the ball and they will fly.
  7. Apex

NSA the best ball and why

Well its the Apex Bullets... we got a patent and our stitching is smaller to decrease drag so ball spins longer and flys further.. but hey Im a little slanted
  8. Apex

Good ball that isn't banned??

Im partial to Apex Bullets myself.. in stock ready to rock
  9. Apex

Apex bullets

Not the 2013 nothing but high marks on this one that's why we sold out in 3 weeks and I have so many people on the waiting list I will be sold out again in 3-4 weeks. But to each there own. Good luck to all
  10. Apex

Team Mate Died Playing:(

That is a shame. 2 boys growing up without a dad. Sorry for loss
  11. Apex

50-375 open ball

If you need a good ball for open tournaments 50-375 synthetic cover ball 6 dozen $199 shipped $105 for 3 dozen. Good ball with wood bat and metal bat leagues. Www.apex-sports.com
  12. Apex

.52 cor softball

Well 2 rules of thoughts on this.. Hitting crisp Line drives with a well broke in composite bat or dropping bombs 44 is the way to go.. But heat and several games will soften them up faster.. 52 is safer and you can hit hr and bring a complete team (hitting,defense,speed,etc) back into it and...
  13. Apex

NSA Ball Question

Apex Bullets. The ball to get in 52-275. Cor patent and seams originally designed for the softer ball to perform.. And you can try out the synthetics $37 a dozen if you have any doubts Www.apex-sports.com
  14. Apex

Need help picking a NSA softball

Man im loving the props..
  15. Apex

52/275 question

heavy and endloaded hits the 52's best
  16. Apex

Apex balls

no leather, we got a tougher composite this year and synthetic 44-400 and 52-275 ball. we had a small batch that was off a little but even with 9 out of 10 satisfied people the 1 out of 10 is unexceptionable and we have worked very hard to make the best damn ball even better for 2013.... all...
  17. Apex

Ball for next yr

Goodness Im missing all the fireworks.. good luck to all and yes we make a good ball a well !!
  18. Apex

Best Balls for next year

Well of course they are.. a little science will get you a little more carry and I got the cover thing fixed.. there was a small batch that were to soft and chipped up maybe 1 dozen out of 50 but thats still to many.. we will have 52-275 as well as 44-400 in better composite cover.. and a...
  19. Apex

Apex Breast Cancer Awareness Special

APEX 47-650 DERBY BALLS $45.00 FREE SHIPPING WILE SUPPLIES LAST.. If you havent tried them now is a simple chance to try them.. also all of October we are donating 10% of all sales to Breast Cancer awareness. thanks softball fans for helping Breast Cancer Awareness click on link...
  20. Apex

Gsl class "d" world series teams entered..

Last@Bat must have had a agenda.. GSL is gonna shake up the softball world and the Apex GSL ball is sweet and I designed it to perform and limit the affects of a shaved bat , But the Shaved bat epidemic will always be there all you can do is test and use Apex balls to help limit the dramatic...