Search results

1. G

Beaver Dam,WI tourney July 17-19th

Sent you a txt. Can you put Venom/SNL down for a spot please? Where do checks get sent to?
  2. G

New Berlin VFW Memorial Day Tournament

Could still take a couple teams for this.
  3. G

Bump for more teams :)
  4. G

Bump for more teams
  5. G

Memorial Day Weekend Softball Tournament! May 23rd & 24th! New Berlin VFW, 17980 W Beloit Rd, New Berlin WI 53146 24 Teams Max! Games will only be played on Monday in the event of weather circumstances. We will however play as late as possible on Sunday to avoid any Monday games if at all...
  6. G

Softball Tourney...Clinton, WI 04/10-04/12

Looking for 1-3 more teams for this to make it a 1 day tournament. Have 5 right now. If interested please call or txt me at the number above. I'm not on here that often. :)
  7. G

Softball Tourney...Clinton, WI 04/10-04/12

April 10th-12th $150 Entry - Double Elimination Payouts Based on 16 Teams $900, $650, $300, $150 Hit your own 44/375 ball 2 HR with option to buy up to 3 more per game at $5 each. ASA Pitching 6'-10' arc ASA Bats 1 Courtesy runner per inning Wining team supplies 1 umpire Max of 3 upper (B/C)...
  8. G

May 30-june 1st clinton wi tourny

Actually there are way more lower class tourneys in Wisco than open tournies. ;)
  9. G

Moneyball Softball Tournament II

Hey buddy can you put us down for a spot please?
  10. G

SOFTBALL TOURNAMENT MONROE, WI. at the RAVINE MAY 30th - JUNE 1st

Hey buddy can you put us in please?
  11. G

Any WSL C teams get there bats from Bash for Cash

Can't believe it took 2 months for you guys to get the bats last year. And i know they came from Bill last year, its sti WSL and 2 yrs in a row now getting prizes has been like pulling teeth bud. If the worths you got last yr were worse than the worths we got, you must have got some real ****ty...
  12. G

I was just coming here to check if any1 got there bats yet. We still haven't got ours either. Still owed a bat from last yr. WSL/Bash 4 Cash has become a joke. I've called left multiple messages as well as emailed Wegman and another guy. Never got a response to either the phone messages or the...
  13. G

6 weeks?!?!?! We were asked if we were going to be at GSL the following weekend to get them then. Pretty crappy when you advertise a prize package then don't actually have the prizes on hand. IMO
  14. G

Have any of the other teams, (Coopers, Tailgaters and i dont remember the 4th team) received your bats yet from the prize package that was split up at the end of the C division? They said they would mail us our 2 easton bats and we have yet to see anything. I have called and left a couple...
  15. G

12th Annual Jim Wessel Memorial Bash for Cash

Hahaha, and who were you going with until you decided to play in traffic? LOL Ya know im only kidding Gina, sure wish you were still going, we could use a scrub like you!! :) Get well soon kid, expect to see ya back on the field by June! ;)
  16. G

Middleton (WI) snowball tourney

I agree with going later on saturday night because teams don't always end up splitting. Last year we wanted to split because we had long drives home, it was already after 7pm and we had played 6 games already on sunday. A local team was undefeated and didn't want to split so we had to play 8...
  17. G

NSA divisions

We are appealing to move back down to B. We are from Wisco but they have us listed as Super and we dont belong at the same level as the conference teams...
  18. G

Middleton (WI) snowball tourney

Do what some of our guys did last yr, buy snow mobile boots and drill metal screws into the bottom of them, haha
  19. G

2012 Chula Vista Dome TRNY

Hahaha Where are my pants? :) You should have won the gold glove at 1st and the Rolaids relief man award...
  20. G

2012 Chula Vista Dome TRNY

Bubbas JBL Venom Indiana Tornadoes Chi town Great job to all teams as well as Lemmer/Todd and whomever else helped run the tourney. Was a ton of fun as usual. Thanks to all my guys for coming up and playing hard. Happy holidays to all!