Search results

1. mustafa

Anybody swung SP16BBA?

I was deeper in the sickness than this about 6 years ago. I had between 30-40 bats. I had two hockey bags full. One for ASA leagues and one for USSSA leagues. Now, I have 7-10 bats. But, it will probably be back up to 15 before June.
  2. mustafa

Anybody swung SP16BBA?

I'm a moron. I didn't want to spend a lot of money and now I'm about to drop $700 on the asa bomb squad, border battle, and the demarini future and legacy. One of the reasons I got out of softball. It's a sickness.
  3. mustafa

Anybody swung SP16BBA?

or the SP14L4US? I just found this on a website for $140.
  4. mustafa

Anybody swung SP16BBA?

Anybody swung SP16BBA? Didn't want to spend 3 bills on a bat but I'm leaning towards to the new gear.
  5. mustafa

Need a bat

Any other recommendations? Looks like I will be looking for a b4.
  6. mustafa

Need a bat

Already have three of them
  7. mustafa

Need a bat

The 100h is a 12" barrel. I want the extended 13.5" barrel
  8. mustafa

Need a bat

Didn't play last year and didn't follow any of the bats that came out. Not paying the stupid prices for the 2016 bats. What's a good extended barrel Asa model I can get for a decent price?
  9. mustafa

As we get older.... Next generation of players

I played for 14 years. I quit last year because some of the teams are young douche bags and some teams are just douche bags. The younger guys are loud mouthed retards. I can't handle it and have no interest in trying to find good ones to teach them. I'm 32 years old and I sound like Walter...
  10. mustafa

Noob pitching help please

Less movement the better. Keep the back of one foot on the mound. Take one step as your releasing it. Make sure your planted footed is landing straight or pointing to the area where you want the ball going. Make sure your arm is staying straight. I'm also a power lifter so I had to lean a little...
  11. mustafa

Easton Collections!!

I sold all my bats except for my Easton Hammers. They make softballs take dirt naps.
  12. mustafa

Easton Brett Helmer 2016

Gayer than an 11 man orgy.
  13. mustafa

Who here swings shaved bats on the reg

I used to in the outlaw league. It's the greatest thing ever. I barely have to swing to put the ball over the fence. Just put a good swing on it and see you later. Ever since using them I can tell when someone else is in sanctioned league. The exit speed of the ball is far too obvious.
  14. mustafa

Softball sucks

Honestly, I didn't know how much it sucked until I stopped playing. Couldn't go to concerts because we have games. Can't go to a barbeque because I have a double header. Most enjoyable summer I've had in 12 years. Can't believe I used to get stressed out about a f-ing softball game.
  15. mustafa

Softball sucks

Oh yeah. I quit running teams after last summer's leagues. I had my fill of trying to get people to games when trying to run a business.
  16. mustafa

Softball sucks

I didn't delete anything. This is the first time I've been on since I posted the thread. Work sucks this time of year as well.
  17. mustafa

Softball sucks

4 games a week and losing money to leave work to play a game. Pitching and all the heroes on my team complaining when I walk 3-4 people each game. Losing close games to undefeated teams because of ****ty players at the end of the line up. Culmination of many things I guess.
  18. mustafa

Softball sucks

Anyone else ever get burnt out with softball? I haven't played one game or even took a round of bp this year. I also have no interest in doing so. Anyone had this happen? Did you get the urge to play again?
  19. mustafa

For Sale 30oz Easton Stealth Speed XL

I offered $100 and got no answer. Seller must not realize these bats are worthless in legit ASA leagues. Plus that amount of paint wear doesn't happen to a knob with a bat that has only 150 hits.
  20. mustafa

100h.....goat?

No .