Search results

1. T

For Sale OG Extended 30oz

ive been emailing them to people, because im too stupid to figure out how to post them
  2. T

buuuuuuuump...first come first serve
  3. T

Pics to follow. Great shape, less than 100 hits. no end cap wear at all. 350$
  4. T

For Sale Lay-Off Sale

200 would be obo, and theres nothing wrong with that
  5. T

For Sale Lay-Off Sale

sorry about the lack of pics, camera malfunction this morning. will post when i get home
  6. T

For Sale Lay-Off Sale

hence the obo
  7. T

LTB Looking for 2 team bats usssa (hot)

super freak maxload and og freak
  8. T

For Sale Lay-Off Sale

buuuuuuuuuuump
  9. T

For Sale Lay-Off Sale

Got laid off, so time to sell some bats until government cheese gets here...Super freak maxload 28oz. nice condition 150$ obo. 2nd Batch OG Freak 27oz. used by not wrecked by any means no end cap seperation slight webbing, rattle. 150$ obo. Pics to follow as soon as my camerea charges
  10. T

broken mv-1

go to the miken website and find out...thers a link. other than that im not sure
  11. T

Looking for 30oz bats?

ive got one i might sell
  12. T

Hammer Time

the experiment was probably seeing if people would call him a cheater just because he can go yard with a broomstick
  13. T

Hammer Time

thats the video...ha shaved hammer
  14. T

Hammer Time

there was a video floating around on here where a guy was hitting dingers off a tee with a hammer
  15. T

Ultimate Batting Practice

the fact that you would have to be so consisntent within the inch is enough to realize its fake. once you miss your target spot just a bit the ball would be alomost a foot off next time it comes around.
  16. T

LTB good UTRIP bat

nrg 600 can be had niw for 150.........i have one but ill never let it go if that gives you any idea of what i think of it
  17. T

For Sale Rawlings Pro Preferred Glove 12.75 RHT

i already have a PP nice glove unfortunately your wrong handed. bump for a nice glove
  18. T

LTB good UTRIP bat

miken nrg 600 maxload...thank me later
  19. T

BP balls

Why Not? thats how you prove you consistently hit 400' bombers