Search results

1. kentuckyplayer8

For Trade Jeff Hall 454 sick usssa

I've got a 27.5 oz JH 454 sick usssa, with around 100 hits with paperwork dated 6-19-13. Would like to trade to a 26 or 27 oz Z2000 el in similar condition. Can send pics via text. Thanks!
  2. kentuckyplayer8

Usssa Jeff hall 454 sick

Has anyone swung this bat? If so how was it? Thanks.
  3. kentuckyplayer8

New Softball Team

10 jerks and a squirt...
  4. kentuckyplayer8

Why would anyone do this?

seen a guy run over a bat with his truck, guess if it wouldn't explode it would work..
  5. kentuckyplayer8

"real" pine tar

yeah its good when you catch the ball.. its taking the glove off that sucks..
  6. kentuckyplayer8

What am I doing wrong?

This^^^^^^^
  7. kentuckyplayer8

"real" pine tar

The 3m spray is good, really sticky. Had a teammate throw some in my bat bag and it sprayed all over my glove, and if you know how sticky it is you know that was a mess.
  8. kentuckyplayer8

Sign of Respect and Disrespect

with the count starting at 1-1 these days, the first pitch thats good is getting hit no matter what the count.. i used to take at least one pitch but not now would rather swing with one strike than two...
  9. kentuckyplayer8

NSA Ball Help- Yes, another thread about it!

stick with the TA's if not the Zn's are okay.
  10. kentuckyplayer8

NSA Ball Help- Yes, another thread about it!

x2.........
  11. kentuckyplayer8

GTG Lord7 is GTG..

This was my frist time dealing here on sbf's. Lord7 deals with great communication and does exactly what he says hes going to do. Would deal with him anytime..
  12. kentuckyplayer8

For Sale 28oz. 08 scx14 second batch

Bat is sold to LORD7..
  13. kentuckyplayer8

bump.........
  14. kentuckyplayer8

bump up........
  15. kentuckyplayer8

Free bat giveaways!!

Im not saying it wouldnt be nice, but heck I dont think Ive ever won anything in my life so not looking to any time soon...lol
  16. kentuckyplayer8

Free bat giveaways!!

exactly the way it happend. I really dont care what you think. I know its the truth and thats all that matters. Im not on this to win a bat or anything for that matter. I came here to see everyones stories and decided to put my own on here.. so for people that liked it and thought it was funny...
  17. kentuckyplayer8

Free bat giveaways!!

If you notice I was watching the ball come out of the picters hand not looking at the plate following the balls path, and how many 18 to 19 year old kids do you know that pays attention to anything.
  18. kentuckyplayer8

Free bat giveaways!!

Thanks, Glad you guys liked it and glad you got a good laugh at my expense....lol
  19. kentuckyplayer8

Free bat giveaways!!

stealing!! Back in the early 2000's I was playing ASA. It was the first tourny I had played in where you could steal bases. Well we were in a good game, cant remember all the details. I get up to bat and hit a single into right. So im standing on first and the coach said on the first pitch take...
  20. kentuckyplayer8

picture Bump..